Jan 24 2012
By: mrsemily21 Splicer 90 posts

Chamber Apartment

87 replies 108 views Edited Jan 24, 2012

I was not in home when you had the chamber apartment that one week for free. So i checked out the video and i was wondering when you guys might be bringing that apartment back. The video looks awesome and i would like to have it back so that i can get it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2374 posts

Re: Chamber Apartment

Jan 24, 2012

I think they've said that its not coming back ever.

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 24, 2012

The Chamber Apartment was issued May 14, 2009 to May 21, 2009, like you I missed out. Whenever I get a chance to visit this apartment I never pass it up.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1168 posts

Jan 24, 2012

heavy water developed it, dunno why it's never been brought back. shame that work that went into it was sqandered on the maybe 500 people who used home back then.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Jan 24, 2012

we need to get people who really want to get it to post on here because if your like my husband you have every personal space that was made on home since you have been on then you should post so that will make them want to bring it back. out of every personal space that has been put out on home then why did they choose this one out of them all that is free and only available for a short time and not bring it back? Even if a person has to buy it would be worth it than to not have it back at all. why would you guys bring a personal space out for only a week and when there was hardly anyone on?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I would love to have the Chamber Apartment. At least one of my friends has it so I have been able to tour it. Its awesome. I have 42 personal spaces and plan to add more. The Chamber Apartment would be at the top of my list.

Thanks for reading.

I believe with Playstation Home anything is possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15903 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Sony has given users the chance to get free apartments. The Chamber Apartment was the first and was only available from May 14, 2009 to May 21, 2009 in the North American Home.

Tree House Personal Apartment was for the celebration of the first anniversary of the PlayStation Home Open Beta (December 11, 2009) and was available for free from December 10, 2009 to December 23, 2009 in the European Home. Users now have to purchase the space from Home Estates.

The Chamber apartment was an exclusive one time deal for Home users during that time period. It is a reminder of "yeah, I was there''

I understand the frustration of some who would enjoy having the Chamber, but as we have had very long drawn out discussion about this in the past here on the forums.. it was left as is. exclusive to those who were able to get it when it was available. This was Sony's final decision. 

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1168 posts

Jan 24, 2012

What makes me sad is that i had the chamber apartment on my old closed beta account. sadly an old roommate of mine stole my first PS3 and my account with it.

being how this was one of the very few free personal spaces that NA home got, it would be cool if they maybe released it on the same week every year? don't even announce it, just slip it in during update, let it sit for the week n take it back off?

that's the kind of stuff that would make me cheer a developer not jeer them like GREEDEE...errr....VEEMEE  and their forced purchase of a space to play a game that was free for EU users, and all the rewards for it were also free, then they port it over here and personal space it, make the rewards owner only and the only way to win the "free space" is to buy the personal space with the game in it! BAH!!!!

let's face it, NA home's too darn greedy to give out things like the chamber space nowadays. that's all there is to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15903 posts

Jan 24, 2012

And you started off so well. But yes, THIS

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

What makes me sad is that i had the chamber apartment on my old closed beta account. sadly an old roommate of mine stole my first PS3 and my account with it.

being how this was one of the very few free personal spaces that NA home got, it would be cool if they maybe released it on the same week every year? don't even announce it, just slip it in during update, let it sit for the week n take it back off?

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

What about changing your password?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes