Do you mean 
Wastelander
574 posts

Re: Canada Day in Pier Park - New Reward

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

beneloben wrote:
I am French, and like all French Canadians, NOT LOYALISTS :smileymad:

I beg to differ, but plenty of French speaking Canadians especially around Montreal ARE Loyalists, and in 1995 51% of Quebecers voted to remain in Canada under a form of government with the British Queen as their head of state.

Historically, the bedrock of Canadian government was Loyalists. If Acadians in New Brunswick etc. didn't like that, they could have all left and went to the USA. But your ancestors obviously chose to stay under a British government. That technically makes them (and you) loyalists, begrudging or not.

P.S. Who wouldn't want Kate Middleton's baby as their monarch?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (360 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1150 posts

Jul 3, 2013

that MUST be why we celebrate a NATIONAL PATRIOT'S DAY then ... sorry, not loyalists ... and our province is OFFICIALLY bilingual ... to call me a loyalist is an insult ... we Acadians did not renounce our king OR religion ... we also have a large portion of native American blood mixed with Acadians, we are mostly metis

Some of my ancestors fought in the American Revolutionary War and are OFFICIALLY known as Acadian PATRIOTS

I guarantee that if you come to this part of the world and start calling French or native people Loyalists, you will be get a rude awakening

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (293 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jul 3, 2013

LOL....:smileyvery-happy:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
712 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:
There are boxes or fireworks floating around the space, I collected maybe 10 nothing seemed to happen. Does anyone know what they are for?

I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe the fireworks game can run out of fireworks. When that happens, the community can collect those boxes to refill the game... or something like that.

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me." -Morpheus, The Matrix Reloaded

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9135 posts

Jul 4, 2013
The patriot goggles are back today for Independance Day by scoring higher than a B rating in the fireworks game in Pier Park. Changing your PS3 time seemingly does nothing to help with this so today may be your last shot if it goes away tonight.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
1646 posts

Independence Day in Pier Park - Same Reward as Canada Day

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
The patriot goggles are back today for Independance Day by scoring higher than a B rating in the fireworks game in Pier Park. Changing your PS3 time seemingly does nothing to help with this so today may be your last shot if it goes away tonight.

Yep I verified this as well, pistol. The Fireworks Bonanza mini-game is also giving out Patriot Goggles (M/F Accessories/Face) for those who missed out on getting them Monday, July 1st. Get 'em while you still can!

btw - Have a safe and happy 4th of July, y'all! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jul 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

Weird, I actually did change my PS3 time on Monday and got them, but only by changing my time zone from east coast to west coast because I forgot to go and do it until 12:30 A.M. my time. Was hoping there would be something different today. Oh well, the goggles are cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Jul 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

Isn't the Patriot Goggles the same ones that got released on Canada Day?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Jul 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

What time do they go away tonight? When the server switches over at 8pm EDT? Ahhh! I'm stuck at work.  :smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Jul 4, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

What time do they go away tonight? When the server switches over at 8pm EDT? Ahhh! I'm stuck at work.  :smileysad:

How sad! And you so needed more straight to storage junk!

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (88 Views)