Mar 14 2007
By: red2play~ First Son 6 posts

Can you get in-game messages while in HOME? plus other needed features

3 replies 116 views Edited Mar 14, 2007
Can you mesage your friends while they are in HOME?
Can you pick several different HOMES?  for instance, a sports home, a regular home, an action home, etc.  Becuase you might just have friends who won't play anything you have but only a certain genre.
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4424 posts

Re: Can you get in-game messages while in HOME? plus other needed features

Mar 14, 2007
like uru PSN firends or ur Firends in Home? i kno u can get messages of freinds in hom, i dont kno about PSN
Message 2 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Based on all the video footage and interviews from Phil Harrison, yes you will be able to send messages within Home to people on your friends list (see the GDC 07 keynote video)

Also, it appears that you will be able to have a basic, a better, and best apartment. The basic apartment looks to be free and the better or best apartments will most likely cost  $$$. You decide what theme you want these apartments to be like. You can make your smaller apartment a sports lounge, the better apartment an auction spot (when that feature becomes available), and the best apartment can be the party crib (in the GDC 07 keynote, Phil demonstrated this when he went to the basic apartment and start to the best apartment via the virtual PSP.)

Message Edited by RaAsuar on 03-14-2007 05:20 AM
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007
I think its a new feature, and yes you will be albe to message your friends from home.

I saw a while back of pics of psn messgaing durring a game, but dont nkow if there real, ior when it will happen.
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes