Message 12 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Re: Can we Jump?

May 3, 2007

Lymaster wrote:

lancek wrote:
Just wonder kinda silly but you know, its jsut one of thoses minor things that makes a thing good

I'm with you ...If you can't jump it will take something away from the game.  Anyone whoever played a game where you couldn't jump knows how annoying this can be.  Hopefully we will be able to jump and run since from what I have seen in the videos the characters move like turtles.

what would be the point of jumping? There is no where that you would need to jump to get to. It's not like this is a fast paced action game, it's an online social environment.
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

May 3, 2007
 Not sure what the deal is with jumping. I played a MMO where you could jump. It served no purpose at all but everyone ran around jumping. I thought it was dumb, looked like a bunch of rabbits hopping around.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

May 3, 2007

ZW wrote:

Lymaster wrote:

lancek wrote:
Just wonder kinda silly but you know, its jsut one of thoses minor things that makes a thing good

I'm with you ...If you can't jump it will take something away from the game.  Anyone whoever played a game where you couldn't jump knows how annoying this can be.  Hopefully we will be able to jump and run since from what I have seen in the videos the characters move like turtles.

what would be the point of jumping? There is no where that you would need to jump to get to. It's not like this is a fast paced action game, it's an online social environment.

The point?  Um it's not a simulaiton of a retirement home unless I missed that memo some where along the way.  Sony is boasting realism and using it as a big seller for home.  With that said the last time I checked I could jump.  Do I walk through the mall and jump around like a moron?  No, however the option is available to me should I decide to do so.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 3, 2007
I REALLY DON'T want jump to be a feature. People would be jumping around like **bleep**ing bunnies. We don't need that. But THEN AGAIN. This is PS3. This is quality entertainment. And not many kids can afford a PS3 (THANK GOD!!!!---LET THEM STICK TO emitting their ugly voice waves on Xbox Live.). Jump would be nice, but without it would be better. But to answer your question...there WILL be jump; as there is CONFIRMED to be a basketball game in home .

Message Edited by PrinceofKings on 05-02-2007 10:07 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

May 3, 2007

QCVic wrote:
.........O.......M..........G........

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

May 3, 2007
yay, if beta is out today they like some people are saying maybe i can sneak it out of them :-p otherwises thats very nice

PrinceofKings wrote:
I REALLY DON'T want jump to be a feature. People would be jumping around like **bleep**ing bunnies. We don't need that. But THEN AGAIN. This is PS3. This is quality entertainment. And not many kids can afford a PS3 (THANK GOD!!!!---LET THEM STICK TO emitting their ugly voice waves on Xbox Live.). Jump would be nice, but without it would be better. But to answer your question...there WILL be jump; as there is CONFIRMED to be a basketball game in home .

Message Edited by PrinceofKings on 05-02-2007 10:07 PM

hit counter
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13090 posts

May 3, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes