Sep 04 2012
By: Akuhei_Shikyo First Son 9 posts

Can't find the Cherry Blossom Petal Clothing Item - Help?

14 replies 1109 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

I know this might not be the right fourm to post this question so I do apologize deeply. But my problem is that I can't find the falling cherry blossom petals that fall around your avatar. I remember seeing it in the stores once when I was window shopping, but now I can't seem to locate where it is at. Could someone help me please?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (1,109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Can't find the Cherry Blossom Petal Clothing Item - Help?

Sep 4, 2012

It's not sold in stores. You have to smash 10k purple eggs at the Lockwood Showcase to get it. (yes, they're purple not pink).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (1,103 Views)
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Sep 4, 2012

the only falling cherry blossom item i can think of is the reward for getting 10000 pink eggs in the lockwood showcase

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (1,102 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Okay thanks! I'll see if I can do that xD

Seems hard though, But again thank you for posting ~.^

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (1,094 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Akuhei_Shikyo wrote:

Okay thanks! I'll see if I can do that xD

Seems hard though, But again thank you for posting ~.^

It's not that bad, as long as you're patient.  There are a couple of things you can do to make kicking 10,000 purple eggs go faster.

1.  Buy the Fool Throttle "Rogue" outfit from the shop right beside the gate that started the egg kicking game.  The Rogue outfit makes each egg that it kicked count as 2 eggs instead of 1 (I think you have to wear the costume though to get double the points for eggs).  Doing this, you'll still need 10,000 purple eggs to be kicked, but since their worth double the points, you actually only need to kick 5,000.

2.  Eggs of certain colors show up more on certain days than on others.  Sounds confusing, but basically, one day Green eggs will appear more than all the others, and the next day maybe Blue eggs show up more, then the next Purple shows up more, and so on.  It has to do with whatever color the starting room is and what display is shown in that room.  I'm not sure which color/display represents which color of egg.  Maybe someone else can help you with that, but if you find out what display represents purple eggs, you can wait until that day and that's when you can kick those eggs and get the Blossom Petals.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Actually, the egg colors no longer change daily like they used to. They will be mixed from now on, according to Lockwood.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (1,055 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Sep 4, 2012
You only have to buy/wear one piece of the Rogue outfit to get double eggs.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (1,008 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Does anyone have the showcase as a fav i'm certain its still around because i do see new ppl with the rewards from there if you do or even another space thats supposed to be gone but still possible to get to please add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:
Does anyone have the showcase as a fav i'm certain its still around because i do see new ppl with the rewards from there if you do or even another space thats supposed to be gone but still possible to get to please add me.

It's no longer available. I believe the only other way to get it, is through mischievous means.

Which you should avoid.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

May 1, 2013

not to mention that if the showcase was still around, the game that the cherry blossom aura was from is gone as well :smileysad:

i just hope that more devs make auras that attach to headphones (as oppossed to hands) if no extra animations are added that requires it to become an LMO

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (665 Views)