May 08 2007
By: nick303 Lombax Warrior 163 posts

Can someone update me

7 replies 2 views Edited May 8, 2007
Okay so I know that they sent out emails to people for signing up to hopefully get in.  Since I did not receive one, I just lost my hype for it and stopped caring.  Are they still sending out emails, or is it all finished.  Or have they sent out the acceptance emails?  Or has the Beta already started?
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 1 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Can someone update me

May 8, 2007

moneyman9 wrote:
Okay so I know that they sent out emails to people for signing up to hopefully get in.  Since I did not receive one, I just lost my hype for it and stopped caring.  Are they still sending out emails, or is it all finished.  Or have they sent out the acceptance emails?  Or has the Beta already started?

You might want to call the suicide hotline..... It looks grim for you. The beta started already. Sorry
Message 2 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

May 8, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

You might want to call the suicide hotline..... It looks grim for you. The beta started already. Sorry

Ya don't think I'll be needing to do that, like I said I lost my hype for it.  Now the weather is nice, and I'm enjoying my time actually having a life.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 3 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

May 8, 2007

moneyman9 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

Ya don't think I'll be needing to do that, like I said I lost my hype for it.  Now the weather is nice, and I'm enjoying my time actually having a life.

Enjoy the weather now. In October when Home comes out and the weather is bad, you can stay inside your HOME!
Message 4 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

May 9, 2007
ahem to that brotha

Message 5 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

May 9, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

moneyman9 wrote:

Enjoy the weather now. In October when Home comes out and the weather is bad, you can stay inside your HOME!

Exactly.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 6 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007
Exiled to the open beta, you are!
Message 7 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

May 9, 2007
The people who got in downloaded the beta on may 3rd and got there confirmation e mail a while ago.  I have seen pictures of it but I won't say where:smileyhappy:
Message 8 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes