Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing the zombie one. I think it'll be funny looking. :smileytongue:

Yea me too, that one's really the only one that caught my attention. It should be a good one for the movie makers & w/ all the zombie type options we have for our avi maybe someone will do a Home version of Zombieland. Just remember the rules & since it's Home especially rules # 8, 24, 29 & 32 lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1893 posts

May 18, 2013
That certainly is an interesting locomotion, I remember Loot's manager discussing them a couple months ago, I certainly hope they're due for release soon because I like what I see so far. :cathappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (257 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4376 posts

May 18, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
That certainly is an interesting locomotion, I remember Loot's manager discussing them a couple months ago, I certainly hope they're due for release soon because I like what I see so far. :cathappy:

So do I! I really want that raccoon :smileysad: lol

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (240 Views)
Gaming Beast
1304 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Yes, I remember that Ustream event with LOOT very well (I won something very unexpected during this broadcast for guessing the correct price of the upcoming Hollywood Hills Home Nighttime Bundle) for Alphazone4 Expo ... Here's the link to the Ustream, where Lindsey talks about LOOT's upcoming releases, including the aforementioned HHH Nighttime and the Forsaken Planet LMOs like the zombie and raccoon ones (I think the one where you're being pulled by a zombie ROCKS! :smileyvery-happy: ) LOOT demo'd these LMOs during the event too! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (208 Views)
I Only Post Everything
422 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Yup, it's part of an upcoming Forsaken Planet LMO bundle, by Loot. I know the winner of the Dr Who video contest got that as part of her prize, and prize winners at a recent Loot movie night were given the option of picking those as their prize too.

Off the top of my head, these are the LMOs I remember

• that racoon pulling the avatar on a sled
  • zombie dragging avatar around on the ground by a foot
  • avatar riding a cow (kinda bouncy :x )
  • avatar riding a camel (only 1 hump)
  • avatar being abducted by a flying saucer

Today I saw a zombie dragging avatar around on the ground at the park. I'm not quite sure if it is one of Forsaken Planet LMO. So I took pictures to show everyone.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (167 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3643 posts

May 20, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4376 posts

May 20, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
In the water! lol.

I think that's the one.

Yeah I think so too and now I think I'm going to have to get the zombie and the raccoon lol. These LMO's look amazing, they really do!

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (143 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 20, 2013

Wow! That zombie dragging LMO is awesome! Really funny, too!

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes