Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 18 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Welcoming Committee 5051 posts
Online
Accepted Solution

Can anyone tell me what this is?

17 replies 637 views Edited May 18, 2013

I saw this last night in the Godfather (lol don't ask) but I'm really curious as to what it is and where it comes from?! I want it, it is possibly the cutest LMO I have ever seen!

 

935320_185932971562691_1900868248_n.jpg

 

 

I don't even know what it's supposed to be lol but it looks like a raccoon or something pulling a sled xD

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 1 of 18 (637 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

It's definitely from Loot.

When I did a search on the item, it only brought up a companion and then a bundle version.

But it's related to forsaken planet.

Message 2 of 18 (629 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29222 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I believe there is a second wave of Forsaken Planet companions coming. I saw someone make reference to having gotten a code for them early. I can't remember who that was at the moment. 

Message 3 of 18 (616 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
4720 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

Yup, it's part of an upcoming Forsaken Planet LMO bundle, by Loot. I know the winner of the Dr Who video contest got that as part of her prize, and prize winners at a recent Loot movie night were given the option of picking those as their prize too.

 

Off the top of my head, these are the LMOs I remember

  • that racoon pulling the avatar on a sled
  • zombie dragging avatar around on the ground by a foot
  • avatar riding a cow (kinda bouncy :x )
  • avatar riding a camel (only 1 hump)
  • avatar being abducted by a flying saucer


Message 4 of 18 (578 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Yup, it's part of an upcoming Forsaken Planet LMO bundle, by Loot. I know the winner of the Dr Who video contest got that as part of her prize, and prize winners at a recent Loot movie night were given the option of picking those as their prize too.

 

Off the top of my head, these are the LMOs I remember

  • that racoon pulling the avatar on a sled
  • zombie dragging avatar around on the ground by a foot
  • avatar riding a cow (kinda bouncy :x )
  • avatar riding a camel (only 1 hump)
  • avatar being abducted by a flying saucer

I would love to see some pictures, of the rest of these.

If anyone finds any of them, post them please.

Message 5 of 18 (564 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
982 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Yup, it's part of an upcoming Forsaken Planet LMO bundle, by Loot. I know the winner of the Dr Who video contest got that as part of her prize, and prize winners at a recent Loot movie night were given the option of picking those as their prize too.

 

Off the top of my head, these are the LMOs I remember

  • that racoon pulling the avatar on a sled
  • zombie dragging avatar around on the ground by a foot
  • avatar riding a cow (kinda bouncy :x )
  • avatar riding a camel (only 1 hump)
  • avatar being abducted by a flying saucer

I would love to see some pictures, of the rest of these.

If anyone finds any of them, post them please.


Nice find, the racoon 1 looks funny lol. I saw the flying saucer abduction lmo lastnite at Aurora, I would really like to see the zombie 1. Hopefully ppl will get some pics, if I come across any of them again I'll try & grab a pic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 18 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
5583 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

TC915 wrote:
Nice find, the racoon 1 looks funny lol. I saw the flying saucer abduction lmo lastnite at Aurora, I would really like to see the zombie 1. Hopefully ppl will get some pics, if I come across any of them again I'll try & grab a pic.

Was it this one? This one is from VeeMee.

 

vm





Message 7 of 18 (532 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
982 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TC915 wrote:
Nice find, the racoon 1 looks funny lol. I saw the flying saucer abduction lmo lastnite at Aurora, I would really like to see the zombie 1. Hopefully ppl will get some pics, if I come across any of them again I'll try & grab a pic.

Was it this one? This one is from VeeMee.

 

vm


That's the 1 available now to anyone. I think the 1 I saw lastnite had a different saucer, it stuck out for some reason & I've seen that 1 many times. Tho I was half asleep so it could've been that 1 lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 18 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
4720 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013
Nope, the 1 I saw was part of the upcoming Forsaken Planet LMOs and abducted the avatar in a different pose...horizontally, I think.


Message 9 of 18 (504 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4340 posts
 

Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

May 18, 2013
I'm looking forward to seeing the zombie one. I think it'll be funny looking. :smileytongue:
Message 10 of 18 (494 Views)