Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Calling tech support to file a complaint about HOME

Nov 10, 2012

So can if push ZERO or not?    :smileyfrustrated:   Thank you.   :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 69 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2600 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I didn't know that home had it's own technical help hotline.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 69 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Akirasolid wrote:

It doesn't but people call  tech support regarding home issues.  Some have in the past have called tech support and it wasn't even necessary.  If HOME, did have a hot line, you imagine the complaints they would receive daily. I can see why their phone options have changed.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 69 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

It doesn't but people call  tech support regarding home issues.  Some have in the past have called tech support and it wasn't even necessary.  If HOME, did have a hot line, you imagine the complaints they would receive daily. I can see why their phone options have changed.

LOL i can imagine...

*someone calls Home hotline* ''Yes Hello, My Home doesnt work !!

*Sony Home person* ''What do you see on your screen right now ?''

*person* ''nothing !! its all black !''

*Sony Home* ''are you sure your tv is on ?....''

*person* ''let me check...''

*Sony Home person* ''......................''

lol omg, sometimes ppls really are SLOW.

everyone that worked in customer service experiences it at some point... lol

another example : my dad that was working as a program analyst (a kind of I.T.) and a few times when he went to resolve problems, some ppl asked for help cause it seems theyre computer was not working and in the end they didnt turn on theyre screen...

that and the same for printers.

But yea, Home have lots of bugs sometimes, and they fix them, but i wish they had a much bigger team.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 69 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I love how they ask...."is your tv on?" I get a good chuckle out of that one each lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 69 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 11, 2012

actually i exagerated, but if they do ask it LOL, its probly because they have to be REALLY sure xD

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 69 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ok i was goin to wait till i finished the thread before responding but i can't. if you look at a lot of the forums you'll see that a lot of people are fixing the things that are wrong on forum. and also something u guys should consider it might not even be Sony or Home r PSN but your internet that is causing all the trouble. i thought for a while i was having problems w sony and etc cause i couldn't use my router and kept getting booted off but found out it was my internet n that i needed them to check n fix my internet signal strength. i also know now that most of the time when there's a prob it's through my internet not sony. also u should check the forums on here like the ones on Tycoon, or the ones in Cutteridge estate, or the one now on avalon where there is someone on explaining and answering people's problems and helping them. best example is tycoon. they do do what they can to help us sometimes it takes a bit for them to do it but at least they work on things. as for the people on the phones, everytime there's a prob u get thousands of people calling complaining about this n that over the same thing. and i tried calling once n the people said they don't cover home they cover PSN. i personally think we get better service from the techs on here then we would w the people on the phones cause the people answering are usually directly w the people that can fix the problems.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 69 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 13, 2012

lol that doesn't just happen to those that answer calls for companies i had to tell my aunt after tryin to explain for 3 hrs how to use her printer she got from me. she called me telling me the printer didn't work, i went through the usual speil only to find out later that my cousin stopped by n had to turn on the printer. lol worse thing was i was in FL all the way across the states. gotta love family

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 69 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 13, 2012

why does this happen...Thought this thread was dead, another one that got bumped up. Must be popular because I can't explain it. 70 responses in two day lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 69 (93 Views)
0 Likes