Jan 9, 2013
Thanks Joanna! ; )
Message 31 of 42 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: Calling All Home Decorators!

Jan 15, 2013

Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this thread... the Decorator's Guild and the clubs are all still a go! We have several decorator's clubs associated with the guild, and we are up and touring.

Boxer_Lady and myself have a club (BoxieCat's Decor Club), and we had our first AWESOME tour last Sunday afternoon (3:00 CST). Sheesh, it was really inspiring. I can't even express how impressed I was at all the creative ideas I saw. And, to everyone who came out,  you are also a lot of fun to hang with, so THANK YOU!! Also, Boxer really outdid herself with her organizational skills! Everything went really smoothly IMHO, so I want to give kudos to her efforts. Boxie rocks!!

If anyone reading this post missed the meeting, or sent info via the XMB, or a message... and uh... you haven't heard from us yet? Well, please hang in there. Four of us are coordinating this via the internet, and we are spread out across the continent, and we MAY have missed a message or two. Also, can I be honest? The Christmas holidays are a crazy time for me personally, and I was away from Home for a bit, so I was off my game after the Christmas tour. BUT NOW is the time to get back on to my horse mount! I have scanned my XMB, my message box, my EU message box, and these forums, so we should have you all accounted for and entered into our database (with the intent of getting those with similar schedules into touring clubs). I know Boxer is keeping tabs on this forum too.

AND... if you want to be in the Guild, we're still open for members! Please send me a PM stating your time zone, meeting availability (morning? Evening? Afternoon? Late night?) and the best days for you to meet.

BTW... I took some pics of the recent BoxieCat's deco tour, and I will post some soon on this thread... really, they are a treat.

Message 32 of 42 (267 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Best of luck cat!! 

I gave ur post a kudos, cuz well all ur efforts and ideas are more than deserving.. 

:smileyvery-happy:

- Restless Dreams.
Message 33 of 42 (257 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Thanks tops! Naturally, we all met via YOUR tours so... kudos right back, for the introductions and execution of a fabulous club.

Dylrius and Boxer_Lady are the true brains behind the Guild idea, and building all these different clubs out of it, so I sure can't take credit for it. Smart as whips, they are! 

Message 34 of 42 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I have started a new column over at PS Home Gazette, Decorating 101. It will showcase all of the unique spaces I come across in my travels. If your interested in having your spaces covered, please message me via the PSN: Cynella

Here is the first video of the series, showcasing two of INMATE-at-large's spaces. 

Crystal Seashores Apartment - Art Gallery

Sunlit Meadow- Japanese Garden 

Message 35 of 42 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Uh' not this thread already... 

Let it go.. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 36 of 42 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29238 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Looks great Cynella! 

Message 37 of 42 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 5, 2013
great video Cynella. I have a Deco video showing in the Community Theatre soon as well. It's about time people get to show off their personal spaces. ^.^
Message 38 of 42 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 5, 2013

sweet.. 

I love how i get threads jumping. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 39 of 42 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Wow, those spaces are beautiful. I haven't had a chance to see them. Thank you for posting the video and also for the column and the opportunity to showcase apartments via the mag.

I like the music too... where do you source out your music?

Message 40 of 42 (147 Views)
0 Likes