Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 17, 2013

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Submit 5 pictures.  one for each catergory.  the first people to offer to be judges are judges.  its not rigged.  its not going to go to the most popular forum user.  Nelson is semi new to the forums so she's not biased, she's not going to pick the most active forum user just because they are that.  the kudos dont' matter, popularity doesn't matter.  Just participate and have fun.  The rules are very clear. just have fun with it guys.  i'd like to see more pictures than people second guessing the person thats offering to give out a psn$ prize out of the kindness of her heart...honestly.  Good luck to those ACTUALLY participating.  Those complainging, u annoy me.  The end :smileyhappy:


fist.. they made a song about how you feel!

 

And music is good for the soul!

 

http://youtu.be/01-2pNCZiNk

 

:smileywink:

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 108 (591 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
1092 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 17, 2013

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Submit 5 pictures.  one for each catergory.  the first people to offer to be judges are judges.  its not rigged.  its not going to go to the most popular forum user.  Nelson is semi new to the forums so she's not biased, she's not going to pick the most active forum user just because they are that.  the kudos dont' matter, popularity doesn't matter.  Just participate and have fun.  The rules are very clear. just have fun with it guys.  i'd like to see more pictures than people second guessing the person thats offering to give out a psn$ prize out of the kindness of her heart...honestly.  Good luck to those ACTUALLY participating.  Those complainging, u annoy me.  The end :smileyhappy:


fist.. they made a song about how you feel!

 

And music is good for the soul!

 

http://youtu.be/01-2pNCZiNk

 

:smileywink:


 

LMBO!  i know i'm wasting muh finger power here but ppl should really listen to me sometimes.  i'm always right!  But wonderful song choice my dear :smileyvery-happy:

12345
~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 108 (588 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 17, 2013

I've never entered a photo contest on the forums before, so I figured this one seemed interesting enough to enter.

Here's my submissions.

Hope you enjoy.

 

 

Home is where the heart is.

 

Day dream believer.

 

Beach paradise.

 

Guilty pleasures.

 

I wanna be famous.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 108 (575 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Online
905 posts
 

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014
 
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 108 (568 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7009 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 17, 2013

It's very kind of you to hold this contest for the community nelsonshawn....your generosity is appreciated. Good luck to all the contestants.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 108 (551 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/04/2010
Online
877 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 17, 2013

Here are my entries :smileyhappy:

 

Home is where the heart is:

 

Home is where many hearts are :smileyvery-happy:

 

Home is where the heart is.jpg


Day dream believer.

 

If you see a crocodile on a carousel you might dreaming, but if it is real, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! :smileytongue:

 

Day Dream Believer.jpg


Beach paradise.

 

"Quiet nights of quiet stars, Quiet chords from my guitar, Floating on the silence that surronds us, Quiet thoughts and quiet dreams, Quiet walks by quiet streams, And window that looking so to Corcovado, Oh! How I lovely". Corcovado, Antonio Carlos Jobim.


 

Beach Paradise.jpg


Guilty pleasures.

 

I am gonna pay for it, big time!

 

Guilty pleasures.jpg


I wanna be famous.

 

Are they perverts?! :smileysurprised:

 

I wanna be famous.jpg

 

...

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 108 (502 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 18, 2013

Here's my entry for the contest.

 

For me, home is where the heart is, is being with Lego.

 

FlowerCandles.jpg

 

I'm a day dream believer because I believe that I can make my dreams come true.

 

DayDreaming.jpg

 

When people ask me what personal space is a beach paradise, I tell them the Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib because the sunset is glorious.

 

Sunset.jpg

 

One of my guilty pleasures is flirting with the male aliens and making the female aliens jealous.

 

Aliens.jpg

 

 

I wanna be famous for beating up Godzilla.

 

PunchingGodzilla.jpg

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 108 (446 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4382 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

Aug 18, 2013
Hinata wrote this because i messed up the cutting option:

 

 

I wanna be famous for beating up Godzilla.

 

PunchingGodzilla.jpg

 

 


You should apologize to Jim.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 108 (443 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:
Hinata wrote this because i messed up the cutting option:

 

 

I wanna be famous for beating up Godzilla.

 

PunchingGodzilla.jpg

 

 


You should apologize to Jim.


King, ssshh, don't tell Jim. Ssshh.gif 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 108 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/27/2011
Online
1505 posts
 

Re: PHOTO CONTEST!!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Here's my entry for the contest.

 

For me, home is where the heart is, is being with Lego.

 

FlowerCandles.jpg

 

<pics omitted>

 


Oooohhhh OK, Hina ... THAT photo contest .... I knew the two of you were together yesterday snapping shots, but I didn't know it was for this ... you two are cute here btw! Bunny approved! :smileyvery-happy:



Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 108 (386 Views)