Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Re: [CLUB] The All Mighty - TAM meet 1/25/14

Jan 27, 2014

TAM meet 1/25/14

Was nice meet and seeing everyone there including some that that haven't seen fer a while.. We first started at the clubhouse and then ended up at the new Sodium Blasters Bay space. We discuss some of the latest in Home including Lockwoods upcoming Sodium 2 Race next Saturday and the latest on some of the games including plans to do some PSPlus game launching.  We all went to try to play at the Blaster Game and had a lil contest where Miss_Ann won. CongRats!! 

Those who showed

• al2009man
  • anamri
  • bmsyko
  • bmtx420
  • Gigantor
  • ItsNatalie2208
  • ixarix
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • MrSDR2
  • sprawl7275
  • StormTimber
  • Y2David

Pictures Taken

photo ObserverScreenshot5_30AM1_25_2014_zps7e3250a4.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture01-25-201416-22-25_zpsc2cda3e9.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture01-25-201416-22-51_zpse6cb8e7b.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture01-25-201416-24-01_zps3cd6dac4.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture01-25-201416-50-53_zps4cfdc104.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture01-25-201417-45-33_zps97f6894f.jpg

photo ObserverScreenshot5_29AM1_25_2014_1_zpsa4d6d933.jpg

photo ObserverScreenshot5_28AM1_25_2014_2_zps3bb821de.jpg

Message 1871 of 1,899 (557 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Hi all,

Looks like I won't be able to attend tonight's meet, been sick with flu al this past week and still tryin to get well also been having some issues with my connections.. been taking my antibiotics for now thou sleep is what I need, thou once I feel better there is much to catch up, such as the new challenges in which to my understanding we have less time to get them done. 

Message 1872 of 1,899 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11877 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Y2David wrote:

Hi all,

Looks like I won't be able to attend tonight's meet, been sick with flu al this past week and still tryin to get well also been having some issues with my connections.. been taking my antibiotics for now thou sleep is what I need, thou once I feel better there is much to catch up, such as the new challenges in which to my understanding we have less time to get them done. 

that suck to hear i was 'bout to make a announcement. oh well making one later

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1873 of 1,899 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11877 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Announcement Tiem:

PS Plus feb lineup of Freebies

"Weird Al" Yankovic is special guest on the lastest episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Rockstar Social Club Crew:

I decided to make a little crew for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer and GTA Online. reason?

No good Crew that supports PS Home. but there is a couple but not the one i like. So starting later this night I'm going to create one and invite as many PS Homies i have on my friend list that have played GTA 5/Online as many as i can. so as for the name im simply going to name it "PS Home Crew" but i need a better name but maybe you could?

Message 1874 of 1,899 (532 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Feb 2, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Announcement Tiem:

I decided to make a little crew for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer and GTA Online. reason?

No good Crew that supports PS Home. but there is a couple but not the one i like. So starting later this night I'm going to create one and invite as many PS Homies i have on my friend list that have played GTA 5/Online as many as i can. so as for the name im simply going to name it "PS Home Crew" but i need a better name but maybe you could?

hi al, sounds interesting you wantin to start a new crew and thats awesome it brings more PS Homies together ... not sure if u heard thou many of us in TAM/UNITY who have GTA, are in the Club of Champions crew (click here).. which they have the max members already due to its popularity on what they do there.. if u interested u can try it out, for good fun and playing with many known PSHomies from our clubs, etc. as x-champ-x plans out events and publishes awesome vids of it.

I belong to two crews atm, you can join more than one crew so count me in if anything. always a blast when playing with those i know from PSHome.. We can even have some fun wars if anything against other crews.

Message 1875 of 1,899 (522 Views)
Last Guardian
11877 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2014

Y2David wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Announcement Tiem:

hi al, sounds interesting you wantin to start a new crew and thats awesome it brings more PS Homies together ... not sure if u heard thou many of us in TAM/UNITY who have GTA, are in the Club of Champions crew (click here).. which they have the max members already due to its popularity on what they do there.. if u interested u can try it out, for good fun and playing with many known PSHomies from our clubs, etc. as x-champ-x plans out events and publishes awesome vids of it.

I belong to two crews atm, you can join more than one crew so count me in if anything. always a blast when playing with those i know from PSHome.. We can even have some fun wars if anything against other crews.

thanks, and yes 90% of UNITY Members played GTA Online or Max Payne 3 Multiplayer

also link here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_home_groove

Message 1876 of 1,899 (516 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Re: [CLUB] The All Mighty- - Meets Every Sat at 7pm ET

Mar 2, 2014

hi all,

I've been tryin to connect to Home for the past 2 hours (keep getting error D3505).. Ended up missing today's Lockwood Sodium 2 race event due to it and from the looks it looks like I will keep getting the errors and miss today's meet.

There is some things to discuss this week so for those there can bring up. 

A&D Oscar Predictions.. Miss_Ann_Thrope preparing this for the the A&D club and the Home Community where we get to predict this Sunday's Oscars . if you havent click here for more info.

[POLL/CONTEST] * ANGELS & DEMONS * presents GUESS THE WINNERS! Pick who will win an Oscar Sunday

UNITY Extra-Life team is at it againfor 2014, and thee be some different plans for this year including Game sessions with PSPlus games and other.. If you interested in joining the team click here.. and  we will get with you to meet up for plans.

www.extra-life.org/team/playstationunity

al2009man been in the plans for Weekly Game Launching events, he may elavorate more on it as hes been mentioning in the past weeks.

Message 1877 of 1,899 (480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4983 posts

Mar 2, 2014

hi all,

I've been tryin to connect to Home for the past 2 hours (keep getting error D3505).. Ended up missing today's Lockwood Sodium 2 race event due to it and from the looks it looks like I will keep getting the errors and miss today's meet.

There is some things to discuss this week so for those there can bring up. 

A&D Oscar Predictions.. Miss_Ann_Thrope preparing this for the the A&D club and the Home Community where we get to predict this Sunday's Oscars . if you havent click here for more info.

[POLL/CONTEST] * ANGELS & DEMONS * presents GUESS THE WINNERS! Pick who will win an Oscar Sunday

UNITY Extra-Life team is at it againfor 2014, and thee be some different plans for this year including Game sessions with PSPlus games and other.. If you interested in joining the team click here.. and  we will get with you to meet up for plans.

www.extra-life.org/team/playstationunity

al2009man been in the plans for Weekly Game Launching events, he may elavorate more on it as hes been mentioning in the past weeks.

Ill send an xmb message to those on the topics later on

Message 1878 of 1,899 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11877 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

Y2David wrote:

hi all,

Ill send an xmb message to those on the topics later on

I'd announcing that I'd publicly post a OP with more details

starting on Wednesday, March 5th 2014. no time but keep ya eyes out

edit: Opps. wrong date. and David you double post it

Message 1879 of 1,899 (477 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
546 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2014

March 1, 2014

Here are a few pics from last week's meet as it adjourned at my private Hollywood Hills space to show members the A&D Best Picture Poster portion of the Oscar challenge.

Observer Screenshot 9_12 AM 3_1_2014.jpg

Hope to see y'all tonight!  ^_~

Photobucket
Message 1880 of 1,899 (453 Views)