Survivor
1256 posts

Re: [CONTEST] Caption This! (Part Deux)

Jul 9, 2013

Holy Collywobbles, I can't believe they are making me wear this purple suit while I stand here guarding the counter in case one of those unearthly creatures decides to jump the counter and eat one of those Collywobbles employees with their cardboard smiles, and jeesh I know people like Christmas but come on it's July for Collywobbles sake!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 68 (431 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8662 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Burger Artiste: oh my god your leg! Are you ok?
Zombie: yeah tis but a flesh wound.
Wheelchair guy: yeah my doctor says itll take a few weeks to heal.
Pimp: well yeah my legs are pretty cramped from standing here giving out coupons all day. Thanks for asking. I keep my hand strong though...
(to slap down prices of course)
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 68 (394 Views)
Gaming Beast
1807 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I said Whole Brains, not Whole Grains.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 68 (369 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You do such a wonderful job with these Mya! You make the forum special. :smileyhappy:

Thank you Jo, but this is as much kitty's doing as my own. She takes a great pic and we collaborated on rules and ideas and such. This is as much her doing as it is mine.

Well you two make a good team. You're both special. :smileyhappy:

Idk she bosses me around and forces me to do things I don't want to do. Like this picture for example, she said " If you don't get in that zombie costume right now, I'm deleting you " :/  Some team huh? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 68 (356 Views)
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Jul 9, 2013

myalana wrote:

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

After the events of 'All Zombies Must Die!'  

"MUST KILL ZOMBIES FOR 'MERCIA AND GO BUY SOME HAMBURGA!"

oh, Is that Zimos in the background?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 68 (340 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1670 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Myalana realized she had made a shrewd business move by opening her new burger joint next to the hospital.  She would only realize just how shrewd it was with the rise of the zombie apocalypse.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 68 (334 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

x_BulletTrain_x wrote:

zomb.jpg

Ok, I officially can't win by posting a caption, but I've been dying to make one lol

" Zombie: Can I get an application? "

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 68 (325 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7009 posts

Jul 9, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Idk she bosses me around and forces me to do things I don't want to do. Like this picture for example, she said " If you don't get in that zombie costume right now, I'm deleting you " :/  Some team huh? lol

Ahem. I remember this much differently. First off, you traded me to the gentleman in the purple for a free small fries coupon (but you told him he had to wait til after the pic was done), then you rode off in the lap of the wheelchair guy while yelling "Wheeeeee..she's your problem now!"

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 68 (283 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Jul 9, 2013

myalana wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Ahem. I remember this much differently. First off, you traded me to the gentleman in the purple for a free small fries coupon (but you told him he had to wait til after the pic was done), then you rode off in the lap of the wheelchair guy while yelling "Wheeeeee..she's your problem now!"

I just want to know if they ran out of fries. I'm sooo hungry. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 68 (277 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7009 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Yay, some people played along, and I see some even read the rules. Kudos to you. Let's get on with ridiculous point assessments.

x_BuletTrain_x: 2 early entires...nice, but trains are scary. No, really they are. -1 Your avi icon thingy is a cat, we like cats +2. +1 overall.

Tease3211: I don't like zuchinni and you didn't mention zuchinni. Thank you for that. +1.

King_xO-AsSaSSin: Your name is almost as bad to type out as X-MsL...oh I'm just going to stop there. -2. You got that whole goofy "collywobble" thing second, so here's +3 for ya. +1 overall.

Bobsfed: We like freaks. +1

Jacob_Allen_1987: I could always use more brains, thanks for asking. +1

ForeverFranconia: Purple text is pretty. +2

hyperkane: Yay first use of collywobbles! +3

smokingpistol: Awesome and you missed "collywobble" bonus points by just this much.  You also called me a "Burger Artiste" and that makes me feel fancy. kitty? why can't you be more like smokingpistol and make me feel fancy? +3

O_Mally: Who are...oh nevermind. +1

beantot: Well some things don't stay in Vegas but I hear there's a shot. You misled us -1. More purple text, yay! +2 +1 overall.

LIZA: Yes, loved it! +3. Your screenname looks symmetrical at 1st glance but it really isn't. I'm disappointed -3. No change.

PYWAKITT: Aww I said first TWO people to use collywobbles. Still, you collywobbled the bejebus outta that thing and that earns you +2.

Boomer_3_14_15_9: 7 syllables. Excellent. +1

al2009man. Yes zimos and he just ate a small puppy. I like puppies and it makes me sad you brought it up al. -2 Luckily, you are the 14th contestant. How did you know? +3. +1 overall

Jason(*insert lotsa ones and 8 and 0s...maybe a 2? here*): I think you said I wasn't dumb :smileyhappy: +1

hellokittyxo: No kitty, that's a bad kitty! We can't play, we made up this mess of a contest. -27

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 68 (244 Views)