And Tony for the score with the pic

Message 12 of 27 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Build your own NightClub in the snow blueprint

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Why do you talk in syllables, when the accepted norm is to speak in sentences.

And yeah we are familiar with your "go hard decorating skills" (Santa Clause throne in random spaces for good measure).

Message 13 of 27 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Nov 24, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:
I'd be interested to know where they came from!!

But yeah, there's a nightclub pack, snow capped mountain environment as well as two new skies, another environment and another style pack!

When it goes live it will also include some code updates including better lighting when inside apartments and a fix to the issues with placing furniture in the corner.

Joey when ever a home user logs into their blueprint space there is a preview picture that pops ups up. normally it shows current stuff but last night when i went to use my blueprint it showed the nightclub i went to another space and came back to blueprint and it showed the winter image. It seems to be random so i had to log out and back into blueprint a few times before the preview page showed them again where i was able to have my Vita on hand to snap the picture. Who ever at Ndreams who does the preview popup on the space is the ones who put it out there.

images.jpg

Message 14 of 27 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Hey TSFRJ was that in NA region ?

Message 15 of 27 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Nov 24, 2012

chicagotops wrote:

Yea i know about window placement. 

want a true nightclub feel. Add flashing lights to the walls. add features that add to that nightclub feel. Add scrolling lights throughout. Some strobe lights be awesome if one could. A flooring option based on disco floors. As well as a ceiling proper for a disco. Yup a hanging disco ball be sweet. Also nightclubs tend to be high in ceiling levels. 10ft ceilings dont inspire much. And while were at it how about some nightclub Skies. Like a giant lit up city with lights pointing up at the sky. 

Dont know the features in store for us.. But from seeing these pics. They seem pretty lame. 

If i read the popup message correctly there will be falling snow in the snow enviorment. just hope the snow doesnt float around inside buildings we build. i love the rain from juggernaut but in blueprint rain goes in buildings. Hope Ndreams were able to keep snow out of the buildings

images.jpg

Message 16 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Nov 24, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

yes it is NA region just go to blueprint if it doesnt show then go to your haborstudio then back to blueprint repeat untill the popup shows the previews

images.jpg

Message 17 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 24, 2012

TSFRJ wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

yes it is NA region just go to blueprint if it doesnt show then go to your haborstudio then back to blueprint repeat untill the popup shows the previews

Ok thanks a ton. I like the blueprint series and think I'll predesign a nightclub for it today. cant wait for this to come out

Message 18 of 27 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Nov 24, 2012

i also saw a new City of the Future enviroment and Asian wallpaper . looking forward to these additions . btw , overpriced gold stuffz is WAY played out . bling is the only package i didn't buy . a Serious price drop and i'd love to own it to complete my collection .

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 19 of 27 (105 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5302 posts

Nov 24, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:
I'd be interested to know where they came from!!

But yeah, there's a nightclub pack, snow capped mountain environment as well as two new skies, another environment and another style pack!

When it goes live it will also include some code updates including better lighting when inside apartments and a fix to the issues with placing furniture in the corner.

there is city of the future enviorment and there is asia style building kit to :smileywink:

images.jpg

Message 20 of 27 (101 Views)
0 Likes