Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2173 posts

Re: Buddymeyer 72 - one foot foward - REMOVED FROM HOME

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

Titus always seems to have all the "lost" Home songs.  I expected no less this time. 8)  He has helped me in the past as well.

I love music & enjoy Home. I've been on Home since November 2008 & some tracks that use to be played definitely still has some nostalgia towards me. When Joanna_Dark_ mentioned in another thread, that there should be a Home Music category, dedicated to songs from Home's past & present, I couldn't have agreed more. And I hope that when Loot releases the portable radios, that there could be a possibility for implementing such a category in there.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (231 Views)
cwd
First Son
4 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Can you by chance also post the song We never S.T.O.P from the new home? That'd be great! the only one's i've found have bad quality =/

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Sep 22, 2012

cwd wrote:

Can you by chance also post the song We never S.T.O.P from the new home? That'd be great! the only one's i've found have bad quality =/

Here you go.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1710 posts

Sep 22, 2012

TitusF wrote:

cwd wrote:

Here you go.

Aw.  I actually have this song on my computer, too.

Hey Titus, do you have a list of all songs from Home?  I've been looing for two of them, but I got little help in the threads I made.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Sep 22, 2012

goodSuM wrote:

TitusF wrote:

cwd wrote:

Here you go.

Hey Titus, do you have a list of all songs from Home?  I've been looing for two of them, but I got little help in the threads I made.

I don't have a list of all songs. Send a PM or post the name of them here & I'll try & see if I can help you find them.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1710 posts

Sep 22, 2012

TitusF wrote:

goodSuM wrote:

TitusF wrote:

Here you go.

I don't have a list of all songs. Send a PM or post the name of them here & I'll try & see if I can help you find them.

Actually, that's the thing, I don't know one of the songs directly but can describe it.  The first was out on the first playlist when Home was in Open Beta.  It was a remix of a song from a PS3 game, and I *think* it was "tempest remix" (and it was kind of a metal/rock sounding song).  The other song is Bangkok Starters by Sunny Levine.  I found one video on Youtube of it, but it cuts off.

And I just posted here in case someone else could figure it out, too.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Sep 22, 2012

These?

Should check out the YouTube channel below & browse them to see if there's anything else you might recognize.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatHomeGuy/featured

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (153 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Sorry, I haven't been around for a while...been busy making music!!  You guys can find more of me on youtube...search buddemeyer72,  soundcloud is under the same name or you can contact me on Facebook buddemeyer72 or look for DerekBuddemeyerFanPage.  I have an album on iTunes called Afterthoughts if anyone is interested and will hopefully be releasing another late this year or early next!  Thanks for all your support!

- Derek Buddemeyer (Down Boys Records)

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

TitusF wrote:

cwd wrote:

Here you go.

As soon as I hit play on that one my mind took me to a place where I was struggling to straighten out my RC rally car after missing cups or crashing.....and then missing the target time by 1 second. :smileymad:

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (109 Views)
0 Likes