Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2012
By: WWERaw526 Sackboy 571 posts

Bring back the Santa Clause outfit plz,

[ Edited ]
5 replies 181 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

it would be nice to have it this year to buy, I already have the hat, I just need the body suit, pants and boots lol, it would be funny to add in the white beard too, but idk if that came with the costume when it came out before. sorry for posting this on the regular thread board, it wasn't letting me post it on the suggestions thread board.

Message 1 of 6 (181 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: Bring back the Santa Clause outfit plz,

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

I suspect we'll see a lot of Christmas content judging by the amount of content we are getting lately. Still a bit early for that but I suspect it won't be too long before it shows up.

Message 2 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 3, 2012

yeah hopefully the mrs clause too :smileyhappy:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE.png

Message 3 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Ya your probably right, we'll just have to wait and see what the updates give us, this december.

Message 4 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

@Fire Angel - I'm sure they will have that too, when i saw that come out last year, i was like ya you guys give the girls a mrs. clause outfit and not giving the boys back the santa clause outfit, they only gave us the hat lol but its all good though I aint gonna complain about it.

Message 5 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Dec 12, 2012

lol, I find it funny that they just came out with the santa hat today but not the original santa suit? i don't mean to sound unpatient, but come on it should of been here on todays update, oh well maybe next week hopefully. The ones in jam games is just plain horrible lol, the suit looks like a tuxedo lol

Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes