Aug 25 2013
By: Torri_Donna First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Bramblenook Farm take's wood bacK!

11 replies 366 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

So i cut around 1,950 pieces of wood at the appartment  "Bramblenook Farm" and then i get the M-10 error, i get back on home to find out all that wood i just cut is gone! its so unfair to do all that work and then have to redo it! it took me so long to do it in the first place and it just takes my wood like that, i really don't appreciate this at all and it's sorta making me not even want to play home anymore...... Has this happend to anybody else?

Sincerely, one unhappy customer!  

Message 1 of 12 (366 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Bramblenook Farm take's wood bacK!

Aug 25, 2013

not that i know of.but Welcome to the forum's :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 12 (337 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Thanks

Message 3 of 12 (334 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 25, 2013
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...until the M-10 error?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 12 (322 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 25, 2013

wouldn't be so funny if it happend to you though.

Message 5 of 12 (317 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013
You're right, sorry. I've dealt with similar problems before. I shouldn't poke fun at something like this.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 12 (298 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1399 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Been there
Message 7 of 12 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I'd be so mad. I feel what your saying. Omg. It takes so long to cut the wood. I did not buy the upgrades for the farm. Just a few of the items they were selling
Message 8 of 12 (202 Views)
Fender Bender
1545 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Hello and yes, welcome to the forum. I have the Farm, but this issue has not happened to me. My suggestion is you contact the developer Juggernaut through their facebook page or twitter acct. Tell them what happened and see if they can help you. Not sure if they can really do anything for you, but it is worth a try. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Message 9 of 12 (193 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Let me welcome you to the forums, as well. I've had this happen to me before, but not to the degree you describe. I believe you have to actually exit the wood cutting mini game before it saves the wood you cut that session. So, if you get a disconnect, it might erase everything since you last exited the mini-game.

I suggest taking frequent breaks, (whenever you mess up and have to start from the first muliplier again for example) and check your work bench to make sure it's saving your chopped wood. I know that doesn't really help you recover the wood you already lost, but it might keep you from loosing any more. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (180 Views)