Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 06 2013
By: buckallmighty Treasure Hunter 5940 posts

Booooo @HomeCensors

11 replies 437 views Edited Jul 6, 2013
Ive seen some down right nasty club names since the update that allowed them to be showed over peoples heads. But anything with Hufflepuff in the title? NOPE thats completely unacceptable.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (437 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Re: Booooo @HomeCensors

Jul 6, 2013
Hufflepuff is a Pottermore name, so I doubt they would allow any names from Harry Potter to be used elsewhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5940 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Ive seen griffindor(yup i misspelled it i know) and slytherin over peoples heads so thats definitely not it. Im guessing either huff or puff is the reason.

In other news: the three little pigs now have a home that is big bad wolf proof.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (426 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

The club chat has very peculiar censors... anything 'puff' related as well... so all that applies to club names/tags as well. :/

My club, The Kuma Klub, I have linked to a persona ID of The Kumarian for stuff like Twitter updates, etc. but anything with "maria" in club channels is censored, so I can't post the URLs in my clubhouse.

:/ So ya... boo PSN censors. It's not a HP bar, it's just a very odd and poor censorship.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (414 Views)
VP of Gaming
25824 posts

Jul 6, 2013

We've been through this before. It's not the actual word that is being censored, but the combination of letters.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (377 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5940 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Yes dad... Im always a couple days late if you havnt noticed by now.. Maybe you should just avoid my topics like ive asked you to do repeatedly, but NOPE just cant quit can you.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (275 Views)
Wastelander
653 posts

Jul 6, 2013

The irony of this is I happen to know of one very frowned upon racial slur that gets through the censors without any issues.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (252 Views)
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Personally I feel that the **** has to *****  before anything **** will ***** and **** ****** **** so there!!!!

thank you *****

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Jul 8, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Ive seen some down right nasty club names since the update that allowed them to be showed over peoples heads. But anything with Hufflepuff in the title? NOPE thats completely unacceptable.

Does anyone know if the screen shot taken at the time of a report shows ID's, club names and tags? I'm hoping so. Either way, these uncensored club names and tags can be reported, just include a PM to "ModNote" at the time of reporting.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Hola!

If you see any offensive club name be sure to report it or send a mensage privado (private message) to (HomeForumMods)

Adios!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (127 Views)
0 Likes