Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1688 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 6, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Hopefully NA won't be too far behind. I loved this festival in JP.

Well hopefully not. But since we are finishing up Kikai, and then to finish up Tanabata.

I think they plan on bringing over the EDO update that EU and Japan has got recently. So most likely, we'll have to wait till September, or later.

I seriously waited for this event to port over to NA lat, was so excited that it was supposedly coming last year that I posted it on another Forum site, then was disappointed that it never came to NA. Hopefully, we'll see this great content shortly now that it's coming to EU this week (yep, prob. guessing it'll hit NA about September). *crosses fingers* :smileyhappy:

I remember this in Japan, it reminded me a lot of IREM square. That's probably why I loved it so much, so glad that things are looking up that we'll get it.

Y'see, I had never experienced IREM as I joined Home about the same time as the Hub redesign in October/November 2011. I heard from many friends that IREM was a wonderful experience that they all wished it came back. Hopefully, the Bon festival will give me a glimpse into what they were talking about. I LOVE fireworks and festivals. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 41 of 43 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Re: Bon Festival event is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation®Home around October.

Aug 6, 2013

When I first saw this it looked familiar for some reason.  Almost a year ago and we are still waiting for this festival the first time.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 42 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Aug 6, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Hopefully NA won't be too far behind. I loved this festival in JP.

Well hopefully not. But since we are finishing up Kikai, and then to finish up Tanabata.

I think they plan on bringing over the EDO update that EU and Japan has got recently. So most likely, we'll have to wait till September, or later.

I seriously waited for this event to port over to NA lat, was so excited that it was supposedly coming last year that I posted it on another Forum site, then was disappointed that it never came to NA. Hopefully, we'll see this great content shortly now that it's coming to EU this week (yep, prob. guessing it'll hit NA about September). *crosses fingers* :smileyhappy:

I remember this in Japan, it reminded me a lot of IREM square. That's probably why I loved it so much, so glad that things are looking up that we'll get it.

Y'see, I had never experienced IREM as I joined Home about the same time as the Hub redesign in October/November 2011. I heard from many friends that IREM was a wonderful experience that they all wished it came back. Hopefully, the Bon festival will give me a glimpse into what they were talking about. I LOVE fireworks and festivals. :smileyvery-happy:

That song brings back a lot of memories. 

Message 43 of 43 (73 Views)