Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 25 2012
By: Pixietails Uncharted Territory 949 posts
Offline

Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

26 replies 688 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Has anyone looked at their black rio mio skirt lately?  I went to put mine on and I have no idea what the hell actually happened to it.  It's all blocky now, the waist juts way out and it glitches through every single top.  It's unuseable.  The gray/flowered one is still fine, but the black one is my favorite item in home.  I'm just really upset by this, is there a way to get this brought to someone's attention?

Message 1 of 27 (688 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
7724 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 25, 2012

Pixietails wrote:

Has anyone looked at their black rio mio skirt lately?  I went to put mine on and I have no idea what the hell actually happened to it.  It's all blocky now, the waist juts way out and it glitches through every single top.  It's unuseable.  The gray/flowered one is still fine, but the black one is my favorite item in home.  I'm just really upset by this, is there a way to get this brought to someone's attention?


The top of that skirt has been messed up forever for me...kind of jagged and blocky.  It's a shame because it's one of my favorites as well. I haven't noticed it glitching through most of the tops, I'll have to check it out a little later after my son gives me a turn (Santa brought him Skylander Giants and Little Big Planet Karting).

Message 2 of 27 (659 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 25, 2012

myalana wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

Has anyone looked at their black rio mio skirt lately?  I went to put mine on and I have no idea what the hell actually happened to it.  It's all blocky now, the waist juts way out and it glitches through every single top.  It's unuseable.  The gray/flowered one is still fine, but the black one is my favorite item in home.  I'm just really upset by this, is there a way to get this brought to someone's attention?


The top of that skirt has been messed up forever for me...kind of jagged and blocky.  It's a shame because it's one of my favorites as well. I haven't noticed it glitching through most of the tops, I'll have to check it out a little later after my son gives me a turn (Santa brought him Skylander Giants and Little Big Planet Karting).


Yeah the top was always a bit jagged, but now it's just absolutely ridiculous.  It makes your waistline look really huge and blocky, and I have no idea what happened since the gray one is fine...

Message 3 of 27 (644 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 26, 2012

I haven't worn it recently but I know for me the top of it never looked right.When items start to go stupid we should be reimbursed.I mean,we buy an item believing it's going to work right and not be glitchy.But I digress.....

Message 4 of 27 (596 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 27, 2012

I bought it over a year ago, and it only started doing it since I think about the last update.  I wish I could get a real answer on it!  Any ideas?

Message 5 of 27 (536 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/23/2012
Offline
393 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 28, 2012

Pixietails wrote:

I bought it over a year ago, and it only started doing it since I think about the last update.  I wish I could get a real answer on it!  Any ideas?


It just changed for me sometime over the last couple of weeks. I have no idea why.

 

It was one of my favorite pieces of clothing, but now it doesn't work with any full length tops at all and it looks like i'm wearing an inner tube. Very disappointing, since I paid money for it.

 

 

Message 6 of 27 (500 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29222 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Wasn't there an issue of this skirt glitching at the waste with a bikini top? My recollection is that if you wanted to wear something which didn't cover the skirt you'd get an irregular edge – look – at the top. Seems they may have tried to fix that but instead made things worse. 

 

I can't seem to log in on my main account this evening. Home is acting buggy so I can't check my account. 

 

One needs to put this in support. From the pics the skirt now appears to be useless and it was a cute skirt.  

Message 7 of 27 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 28, 2012
You are right, Joanna, that's the same one. I rarely used because of that issue. Now I long for the days of the ragged edge top of the skirt.
Message 8 of 27 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9380 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 28, 2012
I'm not a girl. I dont own this item. BUT Billabong was just removed around the time your item was changed. Coincidence? Either way if they are gone now they might pull the old 'content no longer supported yada yada' line. I swear some of my old content was sabotaged over the years, and lost graphical quality and got buggy after devs have left. Its really odd. Good luck tho
Support Forums
Message 9 of 27 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/05/2008
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Black Billabong Rio Mio skirt

Dec 28, 2012

 

Billabong is still there. Right in the navi under Veeme. Just no store in the mall. I don't think they are going anywhere any time soon. Clothing is what they do and whats better than a virtual model and runway to test out new clothing lines. Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon. GL ladies.

Message 10 of 27 (396 Views)