Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1636 posts

Re: Big Sale This Week on Some Serious LOOT!

Jul 5, 2013
Because Loot made up on the deal, I bought it. Thanks Loot, much thanks. As always I will continue to buy Loot products. :smileyhappy:
Message 61 of 84 (267 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Hey everybody!

As some of you have noticed, the Hollywood Hills House Ultimate Bundle is showing the correct pricing of $9.99, so if you haven't picked it up yet now's the time! Thank you all again for being so incredibly patient while we got everything sorted out, and may you all have a fantastic weekend! :smileyhappy:

HHH Ult

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 62 of 84 (244 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

Is the sale still ending on the 7th, even though it took a little while to get the prices ironed out? I don't want to miss this sale since I only have the light and camera in the package, so far, this is too good to pass up, to me. :smileyhappy:

Edit: I'm also thinking about picking up the radio bundle, I seem to remember seeing it was on sale too?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 84 (233 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Great question. We're still looking into getting it extended because of the pricing delays, so when I know more I'll be sure to update you all.

Also, you are correct. The Radios are one of our discounted bundles. You can find out all of the bundles we have on sale in the original post for this thread :smileyhappy:
LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 64 of 84 (227 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 5, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:
Great question. We're still looking into getting it extended because of the pricing delays, so when I know more I'll be sure to update you all.

Also, you are correct. The Radios are one of our discounted bundles. You can find out all of the bundles we have on sale in the original post for this thread :smileyhappy:

Gotcha! I guess I fell victim to just looking at the pretty pictures and not reading all the text. :smileywink:

Message 65 of 84 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
674 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Am I the only one getting errors on the free old clunker standard tv? I've tried every day and always get this "Try again later -error" message.

Message 66 of 84 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 6, 2013

I picked up the $9.99 Hollywood Hills bundle last night and noticed the Cabin Boy arcade cabinet in it. Just out of curiosity, why is that cabinet not available on Playstation Home Arcade on my Vita?

Message 67 of 84 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

ladybug17 wrote:

Am I the only one getting errors on the free old clunker standard tv? I've tried every day and always get this "Try again later -error" message.

That's 19" sd tv, used to have one years ago.  Currently using a real 13" sd tv for Home.

I know the free tv is limited to one channel only.  Is the error code 131?   Try accessing the menu by pressing square.

Had this issue with EOD in LOOT Emporium.

Message 68 of 84 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I bought the EOD TV bundle, looking forward to more sales :smileyhappy:

One request, can you please look into adding back the missing channels to the active radios? For example, the Dance Hits is available on the EOD but not the Loot radio item. It's been months since this channel disappeared from my jukebox.
Message 69 of 84 (147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Jul 7, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:

Except the only info in the OP that mentions the radios is this:

"If that’s not enough, the LOOT Radio or TV Bundles are on sale too!"

You included promo images for the TV and HHH Bundles with pricing, but not for the radio bundle or even mention the pricing.  Seems like that's an important piece of info to leave out when promoting a sale.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 70 of 84 (126 Views)