Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: Big Sale This Week on Some Serious LOOT!

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

THE PRICE REFLECT 9.99 FOR ALL VERSIONS INCLUDING THE BUNDLES... THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 84 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Jul 3, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I already had hollywood daytime place which I bought a couple years ago for $5.  So let me get this straight now I am supposed to pay $10 just to have the same place at night?   If thats the case thanks for absolutely nothing.  Also I paid 14.99 for original tv bundle and they didnt work right for a few months if I remember correctly and now everyone is getting them for $6.    Thanks for ruining my day.

Apparently you never bought anything in the real world and then saw it go on sale?

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 84 (329 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jul 3, 2013

That is a crazy good deal...now to get more money...

#broke

Wow, my signature is bright!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 84 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Jul 3, 2013
No fix for this yet? C'mon, today should have been the day. Thanks for the sale though!

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 84 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4980 posts

Jul 3, 2013

yea not there yet, not in the Open House space either.. We should see an update soon on this thou I'm sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 84 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Okay, since this wasn't fixed with today's update, I bought other stuff...sooo, I really hope that whenever the price is fixed, the sale will last for a whole week, as originally planned :x C'mon Lins, you know you want my money! 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 84 (215 Views)
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Hey everybody,

Apologies for the confusion over this! The pricing for the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Personal Estate, the Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Clubhouse, LOOT Radio and TV bundles are all accurately priced and available right now. You will not run into any issues when trying to purchase them, but please let us know if you do.

We are currently looking into extending the sale because of the unforeseen inconvenience, and we'll be sure to keep you posted over this as we know more.

To those who were affected by the pricing issue and purchased an item only to be charged full price, please contact us via email at support@lootentertainment.com and we will do our best to make this right.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration, inconvenience, and confusion this has caused. We definitely value all of you as members of our community, so thank you for all of your patience throughout this. You guys and gals are seriously the best.

Thanks again!
LOOT Community Coordinator
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 84 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Don't you think they should have had a fixed it when they did the update? I don't get it. Why advertise something you can't get, isn't that called false advertising? LOL

It seems odd to me why the prices can't get fixed but yet every other price does and will get fixed.

How hard is it? Do we have to contact Nasa and get a hold of the rocket science end support?

I always question, why are the simplest things always hard to fix.

I don't see why it is so hard to change a 14.99 to a 9.99, I mean all you really got to do is -4.99 :smileyvery-happy: is it really that hard? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 84 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

1001788_351644504964500_975093994_n.jpg

So apperently we were lied to, saying the Ultimate Bundle was going on sale for 9.99 when I saw the posting last night as well as my friends seen it to.

I guess this it how they treat loyal community that buys alot of stuff from them, we get the shaft as always?

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 84 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2733 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Sorry, with all these numbers being mentioned and incorrect pricing I'm a little bit confused now!

Please can the real sale price and what it includes be confirmed? I don't know what's correct anymore.

Thankyou.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 84 (151 Views)
0 Likes