Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: Big Sale This Week on Some Serious LOOT!

Jul 2, 2013

TV Bundle you will be mine!!!!

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 21 of 84 (473 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Rene_Led wrote:

If only I can get some nice TVs for $6 instead of 6.......hundred each :smileywink:

I'm already trying to get a 19" tv for $100-200.  Anything cheaper and its a ripoff, plus a crap brand.

Bolavon wrote:

TV Bundle you will be mine!!!!

I kinda wished that the wall mounted tvs weren't exclusive to the bundle, since the real tvs could be mounted either way.  Like if I bought the 22" EOD TV, I want to be able to mount it on the wall without needing the separate tv from the bundle.

Message 22 of 84 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

Jul 2, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I already had hollywood daytime place which I bought a couple years ago for $5.  So let me get this straight now I am supposed to pay $10 just to have the same place at night?   If thats the case thanks for absolutely nothing.  Also I paid 14.99 for original tv bundle and they didnt work right for a few months if I remember correctly and now everyone is getting them for $6.    Thanks for ruining my day.

You get the nighttime personal space and nighttime clubhouse and daytime clubhouse and all the other items pictured for $9.99 with this sale price.

HHH

As with anything in Home or in the real world, only you can decide whether something is worth spending your own money on. However...it's probably not the best idea to yell at a developer for having a sale, which doesn't happen nearly enough in Home. Personally, I'd love to see more sales!

I agree with sale comment , can't really get to mad about a sale ,i've bought items on home and ALOT of things irl just to see them go on sale not long after haha.

I also agree we could use alot more sales on home and I applaud any Dev who has these sales.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 23 of 84 (470 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Devs need to understand the economy isnt great.. Trying to squeeze everyone for money aint gonna happen for alot of folks.. Sales work to get more sales.. Its a virtual item so its not like merchandise is sitting around in a warehouse.. Less overhead.. All this stuff is already paid for a million times over..

Sell more in volume by lowering the prices than the other way around...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 24 of 84 (453 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3973 posts

Jul 2, 2013

very nice to see these sales, altho me personally I bought the Hollywood Hills back when it came out & won the EODs thru a contest on Facebook or Twitter, I 4get which but its great to see we have this opportunity to buy such amazing items @ a lower price

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 25 of 84 (404 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Hey everybody!

We're receiving reports that the discounted prices are not showing up for people in the store, so until the price shown reflects the sale we have going on, please do NOT purchase the item as you will be charged the full non-sale price.

When everything is sorted out we will be sure to let you know. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or frustration this has caused, but greatly appreciate your patience in the meantime! :smileyhappy:
LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 26 of 84 (398 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jul 2, 2013

What about thoughs of us who bought it within the last 48 hours? Sort of feel a little cheated, hopefully something can be done to rectify that. Would really hate for this to be my last loot purchase.

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Message 27 of 84 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5767 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Capture.JPG

Message 28 of 84 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:

What about thoughs of us who bought it within the last 48 hours? Sort of feel a little cheated, hopefully something can be done to rectify that. Would really hate for this to be my last loot purchase.

You're just out of luck. I doubt Loot will miss your purchases anyways. You have to be smart when it comes to bundles and Home purchases. Many times, the vets know certain Devs will eventually have sales and hold out purchasing. See it as a lesson learned, but don't expect any compensation. 

Message 29 of 84 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5767 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Joe_Delta wrote:

You're just out of luck. I doubt Loot will miss your purchases anyways. You have to be smart when it comes to bundles and Home purchases. Many times, the vets know certain Devs will eventually have sales and hold out purchasing. See it as a lesson learned, but don't expect any compensation. 

I'm sure nobody expected a half priced sale within the first month. The fact that it wasn't advertised prior to the sales date is kind of screwed up. I'd be livid if I purchased the bundle, and two days later it went on sale.

LOOT is active on Twitter and facebook, why there was no prior notice on these sites is beyond me. If there was, I missed it, but I'm sure someone from the forum would've picked up on it and posted it.

And as far as sales in general go, the only DEV you can count on having regular sales is Hell Fire, but at least they let you know before hand.

Message 30 of 84 (315 Views)
0 Likes