Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2007
By: StuntF50 Hekseville Citizen 342 posts

Beta Reports

3 replies 7 views Edited May 5, 2007
Well, if your in the Beta, and you look on your PSP under news, all the way at the bottom, it gives the link to the Beta Report forums, but it seems it's not up yet. So what do we do? Because my Beta freezes up after like 30-40 minutes of playing, and I need to report it. Also I have some reports on the bowling alleys too.

So when is this site going to be up, for those who need to know it, check your virtual PSPs, I won't post the link here.
Message 1 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15955 posts

Re: Beta Reports

May 5, 2007
Write all your bugs down in as much detail as possible, and report them when the forum goes live.
Message 2 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

May 5, 2007
Give Sony a bit to get the Home beta forums up and running.

Message Edited by RaAsuar on 05-04-2007 07:32 PM
Message 3 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6915 posts

May 5, 2007

StuntF50 wrote:
Well, if your in the Beta, and you look on your PSP under news, all the way at the bottom, it gives the link to the Beta Report forums, but it seems it's not up yet. So what do we do? Because my Beta freezes up after like 30-40 minutes of playing, and I need to report it. Also I have some reports on the bowling alleys too.

So when is this site going to be up, for those who need to know it, check your virtual PSPs, I won't post the link here.

I don't see the link. btw you already said too much!

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 4 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes