Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

May 30, 2007


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

May 31, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon



Well, it's been like a year. Plus, it doesn't say I'm in GAP in 'My Account' thing. Oh well
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 1, 2007


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon



Well, it's been like a year. Plus, it doesn't say I'm in GAP in 'My Account' thing. Oh well

Wow, a year without anything?
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 1, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon



Well, it's been like a year. Plus, it doesn't say I'm in GAP in 'My Account' thing. Oh well

Wow, a year without anything?



It doesn't even say that I'm in GAP, you know under your account name you usually have Hi, default001 and under it the little picture? Not even that.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/24/2007
Offline
85 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 1, 2007
Maybe you should contact sony then?
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
1234 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 2, 2007
lol
Got my PS3 January 3rd 2007
Got my PS4 November 29th 2013
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 2, 2007


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon



Well, it's been like a year. Plus, it doesn't say I'm in GAP in 'My Account' thing. Oh well

Wow, a year without anything?



It doesn't even say that I'm in GAP, you know under your account name you usually have Hi, default001 and under it the little picture? Not even that.

Are you sure you're in the GAP?
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/27/2005
Offline
449 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 2, 2007
ireally dont understand your issue
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Beta Impossible...

Jun 3, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


Clayber wrote:
what is gap?


The Gamer Advisory Panel is a section of Playstation Underground devoted to the interaction and sharing of opinions between gamers alike. We discuss gaming and non-gaming related topics, and even receive T-shirts and membership cards in the mail. Getting into the GAP is fairly random.



I didn't get ANYTHING

Nothing? Well, expect a pretty sweet, blue "Play B3yond" T-shirt coming soon



Well, it's been like a year. Plus, it doesn't say I'm in GAP in 'My Account' thing. Oh well

Wow, a year without anything?



It doesn't even say that I'm in GAP, you know under your account name you usually have Hi, default001 and under it the little picture? Not even that.

Are you sure you're in the GAP?



All I know is I got the invite E-mail and I clicked it, and nothing ever happened again.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes