PlayStation MVP
4029 posts

Re: Be Nice Be Nice!!!!

Sep 27, 2013

Trolls aren't all noobs and noobs aren't all trolls.

Last night, I got cussed at by some random chick who thought I was taking pics of her, and I couldn't reply because I had the HDD lag while the pics were saving, so she just kept type-screaming at me, then I froze. Really though...self-centered much? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 63 (312 Views)
Sackboy
378 posts

Sep 27, 2013

So true!!!! :smileyhappy:

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 63 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

Sep 27, 2013

GHOST_STALKER23 wrote:
Woops I got your name wrong!!! its Lil_The_Pill not Lil_The_Phil my apologies!

Lol omg, I'm sorry. I don't mean to go off topic. But this made me laugh so hard, probably more than it should have. Sorry, Lil. You know I love ya' really but it did amuse me just a little bit :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 63 (301 Views)
VP of Gaming
25398 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I don't recall if it's ever happened to me, and if it did I would not have thought to discuss it in public.

I did have a Home "stalker" for several months, but I dealt with it privately. And also with the help of Home Moderation. I had never discussed it then, nor will I ever discuss it in the future.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 63 (294 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Yes its happened to me some ppl create second accounts just to do that stuff. Sad but true!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 63 (280 Views)
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Sep 27, 2013

The trollin by ppl In n00b accts happens to everyone. I give a chance first and see what pattern they are gonna take.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 63 (267 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2612 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I can control my behavior. I have no control over others. When I encounter offensive people, I move on. My time is too valuable to waste. I never give troll encounters a second thought.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 63 (263 Views)
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Sep 27, 2013

GHOST_STALKER23 wrote:

Hi Guys!!! this is my second time creating a thread so please bear with me again thanks.:smileyhappy:

Have you ever experience being nice to a newbie only to be trolled upon by said newbie?

I for one experienced this with a newcomer to home, I helped this newbie get free stuff and instead of saying "thank you" he drop the F bomb on me and called me Beach (had to change the spelling, but you get what I mean) Just because I wouldn't go to his personal space and have a webcam conversation with him!!!

Please Give your comments and thoughts.

It happened to me too but they are not noobs. They are guys using female avatars.They asked for money and free stuff from the gift machine. When I refused to do, they called me " a gay boy".

Now I don't add any new friends. I'm very happy with people I know in real life that joined Playstation Home.

Thank Vickie and Pat for being with me.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 63 (238 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Yeah I feel you Ghost, I think this happens to alot of people who are regularly at home. But I try to keep on helping people since that what I understand of the essence of home.

And the good thing is there are still alot of good and polite people.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 63 (226 Views)
Gaming Beast
1515 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

I don't recall if it's ever happened to me, and if it did I would not have thought to discuss it in public.

I did have a Home "stalker" for several months, but I dealt with it privately. And also with the help of Home Moderation. I had never discussed it then, nor will I ever discuss it in the future.

And yet -- this looks like you ARE discussing it.

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 63 (217 Views)