Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 01 2013
By: biggbran34 Monster Hunter 31 posts

Avalon Keep Space Addition Access

11 replies 383 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

Ok I understand Heavy Water wanted to pull out and that's fine however what about my Avalon Keep? My AK Dungeon and King's Chambers weren't free or some reward. I had to pay money to get them and now I can't even access them. If those areas are going to be  inaccessable and permanantly restricted then I want back the money I paid for those space additions. Theres no reason I should pay money for a product I can't use.

Message 1 of 12 (383 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Avalon Keep Space Addition Access

Nov 2, 2013

They should also stop selling these broken personal spaces, if they don't plan on fixing them.

Message 2 of 12 (337 Views)
Sackboy
300 posts

Nov 2, 2013

There are broken clothes items still for sale 'i'm shocked it doesn't say error anything .. i got my money back yet ppl can still purchase it.. i have Avalon keep and other parts i don't go there because it makes me mad.. loot yacht still broken i mean really i'm not happy its unexceptable .yet it continues.:smileymad:

Message 3 of 12 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Tranny's had the same problem at Avalon Keep too, it's a major pain. At least Red Bull made sure their private space still worked before leaving. Heavy Water should look at that as a reference when it comes to leaving properly.
Message 4 of 12 (317 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Nov 8, 2013

aitocsavon wrote:

There are broken clothes items still for sale 'i'm shocked it doesn't say error anything .. i got my money back yet ppl can still purchase it.. i have Avalon keep and other parts i don't go there because it makes me mad.. loot yacht still broken i mean really i'm not happy its unexceptable .yet it continues.:smileymad:

The worst is LOOT (which Sony owns) and their Sunset Yacht - despite numerous threads posts, PMs and emails, they refuse to even acknowledge that for months now the Yacht and Inflatable Whale and Dolphin are broken and do not work as advertised - yet are still for sale in the store.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 12 (274 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9316 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Pfft Tranny youre lucky that your UFC space works. It may be because I'm a Canadian or something but the games never work for me and were never fixed on my end before they pulled out of Home. My American friends can play though in my apartment no less - go figure.

And back to the original topic yeah this Avalon error stuff is rediculous Village of Hexalon wont let you save anything either and I cant access my Kings bedchambers or the Dungeon...
Support Forums
Message 6 of 12 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I have been playing close attention to this for a while now. Even commenting on the Heavy Water Facebook page. Which now seems to have dissapeared. My hopes are lowered considerably.
Message 7 of 12 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Nov 17, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

aitocsavon wrote:

The worst is LOOT (which Sony owns) and their Sunset Yacht - despite numerous threads posts, PMs and emails, they refuse to even acknowledge that for months now the Yacht and Inflatable Whale and Dolphin are broken and do not work as advertised - yet are still for sale in the store.

correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the Waterfall terrece broken over a year before they fixed the game? Not to mention the other items either broken or missing? Sometimes I wonder why I still bother with Home anymore. If it wasn't for the friends who still use it & the amount I spent on it I'd have probably given up along time ago. Infact I have a few times lol.  But yeah It shows how much they care and the fact it's still a  "BETA"  lol convenient huh?

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 8 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I have Avalon too, I was hoping they would fix it.  I would like to see them give us some compensation if they don't, but I think they covered that in the last thing we signed . I think it says something about not compensating us  if they have to shut down or delete something

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 12 (163 Views)
Fender Bender
2983 posts

Nov 18, 2013

The Emo Ray personal space by Heavy Water is having problems now too. It won't let you access the game.

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes