Treasure Hunter
3644 posts

Re: Avalon Keep - Dungeon Expansion

Nov 12, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

How should I explain? Well when I was in the Dungeon, I decided to try and see if the floor was glitched so I tried dropping the Heavy Water Heli and bam, I got it to go through the floor. Though it only works with like flat items, i.e. Carpets. Oh and it is near that stone thing where the sword goes. So like in the area.

But it is a easy way of exploring the space, like the stairs leading down to the next expansion...

- Home has become a special needs child, and Sony is the negligent parent. -

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 140 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:

I had my dining hall decorated nicely, then this morning I went to add some more stuff & it was like everything had exploded from the table. The chairs were down on their sides or backs, the items I had on the table were all over the floor, some even glitched in the walls and floor.

I am sorry that happened, but that is kinda hilarious! It does look like you threw an outrageous party :smileyhappy:  
Has this happened more than once? :/ 

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 140 (394 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1009 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Yea right I wish it was a party that caused this. lol

This is the first time its happened in Avalon Keep. it happened before in my southern hideaway personal space back in september.

I've already put everything back the way I had it, but if it happens again in the same space, then I'll know theres a bug.

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 140 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Nov 13, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:
I dont know why they have this Gold Knight Bundle Male/Female as a bouns when you can't even buy it as I don't see it anywhere on the store.

It is listed as an either/or because for the first week in x7 you could buy a male or female separately. That is no longer the case, but we didn't want to leave out anyone who might have chosen to buy the individual gender specific bundles in that first week! 

Thanks,

-HM

So your saying we have to buy the ultimate bundle? Because it is listed in Avalon Keep.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 140 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2162 posts

Nov 13, 2012

@D- 

No it just shows pure darkness. Like my heart. :smileyvery-happy:

The person below me is cute.
o/////o
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 140 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1009 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012
Out of eternal darkness, let there be light !..........Ok who broke the light bulb ?:smileylol:Soulycon wrote:
@D- No it just shows pure darkness. Like my heart. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 140 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3010 posts

Nov 14, 2012

The Executioner Peep Companion for feeding the monster 50 times is now active. If your game was broken before for reaching 50, you should get it the first time you feed the monster.

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 140 (267 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7897 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I had the exploding diningroom issue jj_dillon had today happen to me, and to HeavyWater, I believe I know what caused it to happen. I was in the throneroom when I decided to remove items off of my diningroom table through the furnitures' organizer. It was perfectly set up before this with a full table and chairs, after I had removed the items, I went downstairs to the diningroom and found it in a conplete mess with furniture everywhere, my food scattered and my turkey IN the wall. LOL. Heavy, this is frustrating as I took a couple of hours to decorate that room perfectly. Letting you know its not isolated.
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 140 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3644 posts

Nov 14, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:
@D- No it just shows pure darkness. Like my heart. :smileyvery-happy:

Look around more carefully... The stairs are there... I even placed a telepad on them to get past the gate. 

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 140 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3644 posts

Nov 14, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
I had the exploding diningroom issue jj_dillon had today happen to me, and to HeavyWater, I believe I know what caused it to happen. I was in the throneroom when I decided to remove items off of my diningroom table through the furnitures' organizer. It was perfectly set up before this with a full table and chairs, after I had removed the items, I went downstairs to the diningroom and found it in a conplete mess with furniture everywhere, my food scattered and my turkey IN the wall. LOL. Heavy, this is frustrating as I took a couple of hours to decorate that room perfectly. Letting you know its not isolated.

I prefer to think its the dragon in the dungeon who gets grumpy when he hasn't been fed lately and is hitting the floor of the throne room from below, causing things to fall over. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 140 (214 Views)
0 Likes