Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: BuBbLeRuM Hekseville Citizen 260 posts

Avalon Keep - Dungeon Expansion

[ Edited ]
139 replies 3236 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Soooo I picked up the Dungeon expansion for the Avalon Keep but you're supposed to complete a quest in order to unlock it..

Also something to note: search around your Avalon Keep space for crystals and collect a bunch to unlock gift machine prizes that you and your friends can enjoy. Also owners only rewards available as well, and a community goal section to build up 10 million to support a house coffer? Who knows what that means...

Crystal Hunt: Information

- Search high and low around the Avalon Keep for crystals and bring them to Barlow to deposit into your bank.

- Use the crystals from your bank to trade with Barlow or donate to one of the Houses in Avalon.

Bonus-Granting Items

- Own the Avalon Keep Apartment

- Own the Avalon Keep Dungeon Expansion

- Ultimate Gold Knight Bundle

- Gold Knight Bundle Male/Female

- Avalon Keep Royal Crystal Crowns

- Avalon Alliance Ultimate Furniture Bundle

- Furniture Bundle House Thaon/Raleigh/Dumont/Grimoult

- Crystal Mohawks

Purple crystal - worth one crystal

Green crystal - worth five crystals

Blue crystal - worth ten crystals

Red crystal - worth twenty crystals

So has anyone completed the quest? I need a little help..

First checkpoint - On top of the highest castle (use dragon fly)

**Useful to know that before leaving the space you should speak to Barlow (the big bald guy to the right of the castle's entrance) in order to cash in your collected crystals. That's how you save your crystal progress; leaving the space otherwise will void your on-hand collected crystals.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 140 (3,236 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Re: Avalon Keep - Dungeon Expansion

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

I justed picked this up (for a pun, I'll say that it was Heavy) and I'll let you know if I figure anything out. I was distracted with the Bounce arcade game for a while. As far as gems go, it looks like the red ones are worth 20, but more rare.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 140 (3,203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Heads up. You may lose your crystals if you leave without talking with Barlow. I had 50 then left and they were lost.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 140 (3,196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah I grabbed the Bounce arcade game too.. lol I haven't won any prizes in that game yet.. but then again it seems kinda tough unless you develop a good rhythm..

Dragon fly is making me really dizzy.. kinda frustrated I bought the Dungeon expansion and I can't get into it until I finish the quest which grants me the key to the dungeon.....

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 140 (3,185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

The second key is in the left tower if you are facing the main gate to the courtyard/castle, up in the top. Fly in through the window as a dragonfly to get in.

The third key is underneath the island where you launch the dragonfly. (At least I think so if I remember correctly, being under the islands messes me up.)

The fourth key is with the guard in the right tower if you are facing the main courtyard/castle. Just stand under his little ledge to speak to him.

The dungeon is pretty neat so far! You even get new music if you choose the spooky dungeon.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 140 (3,170 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Question: How do you start the quest. I bought the expansion and talked to the guard who told me to talk to the Barlow guy. But Barlow only gives me the option to trade.

Nevermind: Matthew lied. Horrible guard. Apparently I needed to talk to Giselle and not Barlow.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 140 (3,166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Question: How do you start the quest. I bought the expansion and talked to the guard who told me to talk to the Barlow guy. But Barlow only gives me the option to trade.

Talk to the girl out by the pond, Gisele I believe. The same girl who gave you the treasure hunting quests before. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 140 (3,156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Oct 31, 2012

AceofSpades213 wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

Talk to the girl out by the pond, Gisele I believe. The same girl who gave you the treasure hunting quests before. :smileyhappy:

Yep. Finally figured it out. Not sure why Guard Matthew was telling me to talk to Barlow to settle my debt in order to gain access.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 140 (3,144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
398 posts

Oct 31, 2012

When i talk to Gisele she doesnt have any quests for me. I completed all the previous quests before the dungeon expansion. When i click on available quests Gisele says" It doesnt look like youve completed any scavenger quests"..... What am i missing ?  i just want to get into the dungeon.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 140 (3,134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 31, 2012

The dungeon adds 3 more wall hanging places. Neat.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 140 (3,120 Views)