Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 26 2013
By: VecterVerger Splicer 41 posts

Aurora not bicycle friendly

14 replies 524 views Edited Apr 26, 2013
I have a slight concern regarding Aurora. There is a giant brain blocking the main intersection of the bike path. Whomever parked their brain there should know better. The bicyclists have the right of way. If you do not remove your brain ASAP I will have no choice but to call the thought police and have it hauled away at the owners expense. Ty. V.V.
Message 1 of 15 (524 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Re: Aurora not bicycle friendly

Apr 26, 2013
For the record: I did try to move it myself before I posted here but it became nraged and hurled me into it's subconscious where it then tried to sell me tshirts and forced me to listen to bad music.
Message 2 of 15 (503 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013
You didn't know there a bike path on the side of aurora. It a shame you didn't see it lmao lol. The rent a cop on home might stop you on home from outer space lmao just kidding tc and have fun.

Message 3 of 15 (486 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Apr 26, 2013

VecterVerger wrote:
I have a slight concern regarding Aurora. There is a giant brain blocking the main intersection of the bike path. Whomever parked their brain there should know better. The bicyclists have the right of way. If you do not remove your brain ASAP I will have no choice but to call the thought police and have it hauled away at the owners expense. Ty. V.V.

Legend of yore says that the Lady of Silicon Valley gave that brain to the King of the Geeks, who, at the end of his rein placed it in the ground of a floating city high in the clouds. It awaits the day the true heir to the kingdom can pull it from the ground. If this is the brain you speak of, you'll have to await the birth of the true king before getting your bike path back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 15 (426 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Why bother calling the thought police, just get some help from these guys, they'll solve you're problem. :cattongue:

Message 5 of 15 (406 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Apr 26, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Why bother calling the thought police, just get some help from these guys, they'll solve you're problem. :cattongue:

Wow, I never thought I'd see a problem where zombies are the SOLUTION.

Message 6 of 15 (397 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Zombies! Yes of course! I just so happen to know a few of them wandering through home! Nice people really. Prime time T.V. really does kind of give them a bad rap. They aren't all bad. Ty for the great idea! I will try it!
Message 7 of 15 (366 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Apr 27, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Wow, I never thought I'd see a problem where zombies are the SOLUTION.

There's a first time for everything as they say. :cattongue:
Message 8 of 15 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Best thread of 2013. #Just saying.
Support Forums
Message 9 of 15 (325 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I agree! Very informative. Quite the congregation of friendly and informed thinkers. I do have one problem though..... Can't seem to find a zombie willing to eat the giant glowing brain in aurora as of yet. If you, or anyone you know, is a zombie please do me a solid and go to aurora and clear the bike path. I can not simply ride my bike around the brain. I got one of them old timey bikes with the absurdly large front wheel. It is not made for off road maneuvering.
Message 10 of 15 (302 Views)
0 Likes