Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Re: Aurora not bicycle friendly

Apr 27, 2013

VecterVerger wrote:
I agree! Very informative. Quite the congregation of friendly and informed thinkers. I do have one problem though..... Can't seem to find a zombie willing to eat the giant glowing brain in aurora as of yet. If you, or anyone you know, is a zombie please do me a solid and go to aurora and clear the bike path. I can not simply ride my bike around the brain. I got one of them old timey bikes with the absurdly large front wheel. It is not made for off road maneuvering.

I've seen that style of bike! It does look difficult to manuever. I'm afraid I don't know any zombies. I DO know a few vampires... but I guess that doesn't help. I would suggest trying the "Burn Zombies Burn" space, but if I was a zombie, I wouldn't go to a place with such an INFLAMMATORY name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 15 (184 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

May 18, 2013

I'm not just bumping this just because it is one of my favorite threads. I also wanted to ask a follow-up question. Since the introduction of Acorn Meadows Park, have you given up your mad crusade OP, or are we still waging war on the obstructive glowing brain? *Please update us*

Message 12 of 15 (164 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

May 19, 2013
Dear JulianMatisse,

Tis true that the Acorn Meadows IS quite bike friendly, even for bikes such as mine with the absurdly large front wheel, but the fact still remains that there is a brain blocking the bike path in aurora. I did manage to get some zombies together and headed to aurora to put an end to the brains reign of obstruction ..... But alas... Turns out all the zombies I found were hipsters and had made the choice to convert to vegetarianism. Not a single one of them was willing to eat the brain. Best I could get them to do was bust out in dance, flash mob style, to the musical stylings of Michael Jackson's thriller. Even that was short lived though, they soon became bored of it and decided it was no longer cool and all logged out of home to go shopping at thrift shops and vinyl stores. A few stuck it out a little longer but only because I offered to let them play my intellivision and Atari games.

But yeah....the brain is still there....and I still can't ride my bike to the orbs:-(

V.V.
Message 13 of 15 (142 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

May 19, 2013

So it seems my original assumption that there is no problem that zombies are the SOLUTION for, was correct. (Except, perhaps: Q: How do we sell more of the same video game we've made a thousand times over without any real inovation or improvements? A: Add zombies? Even that seems to have run it's course.)

I think we may have exhausted all of our ideas. Perhaps, it's time that nDreams_Joey chimes in on this?

Message 14 of 15 (118 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

May 19, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

So it seems my original assumption that there is no problem that zombies are the SOLUTION for, was correct. (Except, perhaps: Q: How do we sell more of the same video game we've made a thousand times over without any real inovation or improvements? A: Add zombies? Even that seems to have run it's course.)

I think we may have exhausted all of our ideas. Perhaps, it's time that nDreams_Joey chimes in on this?

Consumables!

Message 15 of 15 (112 Views)