Splicer
61 posts

Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home

Aug 13, 2009

Personal Spaces

-Pool Tables

-Fish Tanks & Be Able To Add Your Own Fish

-Carpets/Rugs

-Fishing Mini Game (Summer House & Log Cabin)

-Working Radios (Add Songs From Rock Band & Guitar Hero If Your Worried About Language)

-Working TV'S (Allow Us To Play Movies That Are Less Than Rated "R" or all Movies If Possible From Our Playstation)

-Increase Furniture Limit

Public Spaces

-Be Able To Walk Around In The Harbor Outside The Harbor Studio

-Beach (Swimming)

-Ammusement Parks

-Boat Access (Be Able To Purchase Your Own Boat & Hang Out With Your Friends On Your Boat & Be Able To Drive The Boat Around with the option to fish & Swim as well)

Current Personal Space

I have an idea for the Ghostbusters Firehouse reguarding Slimer. I think when no one is controlling Slimer that he should fly around by himself.  it would make it more realistic instead of just sitting there when not being controlled. it would make a nice touch to a already awsome space.

Actions

We Need more interactive movements with our avatars (i.e. laying on beds or couches, More Dance Moves, & More Actions like Hugs ETC)

Message Edited by Racefan4612 on 08-13-2009 10:41 AM
Message 321 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Eastavenge mentioned this is another thread, but now that we have Animated Neon furniture, it would be nice to have Animated (Blue|Pink|Green) Neon Picture Frames to go with them.

Also, a picture frame with a projecting light at the top that illuminates the picture would be nice, too.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 322 of 665 (16 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Aug 13, 2009

i have suggested it before and I'll suggest it again a beach area even though the summer is almost over....

and Japan already has one.

Way to go sony.... thanks for listening

Message 323 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Alright, just a few little things...

1) Would it be possible to show all of the new items in the Fashion Show clip that's located in the theater? Like showing all the new clothes, furniture, then maybe a preview of new personal spaces that go on sale in the Mall? This way we could see everything on the screen and how it works plus get an idea of what it actually looks like/how it actually works. This would save the time of viewing single items at a time with the current proposed method of adding a dressing room plus expands into things like couches, tables, and personal spaces and makes it more of a timesaver compared to waiting for the clothing alone to cache just to get a glimpse of what it'll look like on an avatar.

2) For a basic idea for a working TV: Everyone is wanting to stream their content through working TVs in their personal spaces. However at this time it doesn't seem very possible. Instead would it be possible to add a version of a working TV that'd have different "channels" containing the different videos already in Home? The idea would be that then I could flip to a channel on my TV in my personal space and watch Pulse or even some of the clips from the theater.

3) If there's any way a trophy room in Home please... Even if this is just a personal space where we can show off 3D models of our trophies then compare them to friends that's a definite plus.

4) I don't like doing this because it's like trying to tell you how to do your job, but... Instead of getting all of these new spaces in constantly or working to port over spaces that are currently in other Home regions, please just update some of the current spaces to make them more funtional/worthwhile. Things like the Gamers Lounge have sat empty now for quite some time... I know the idea of this was a place for the Home team to meet up with people in Home and discuss certain subjects plus interviews with devs and such, but even adding checkers or something upstairs would be nice. Plus the glassed off area needs something... Why not an art display of say... Upcoming titles for PS3 or things like that? I know certain spaces are out of your reach as they're made by individual companies, but please at least try to get them to update their spaces also. Warhawk, RE5, Red Bull, Guitar Hero, Uncharted, and FarCry2 need something done horribly to make them worth the time of visiting again or spending time in. I know some of them offer game launching which is a plus, but most of them are also lacking for people who do not own the games that could be considering getting these titles.

5) The SOCOM clip playing in the theater - Please take it out. I'm sure SOCOM is a great game and all, but with the addition of the SOCOM space it seems like the clip could be aired there. In its place could we get more things like the short being shown in the Playstation Network theater? The "Surviving Sid" clip is great. I think it'd be cool to see more clips like this aired.

These are just small ideas... Some of them seem beyond Sonys control or ability to do themselves, but I think all in all if these things could even get put into play it'd make Home a much more enjoyable experience plus give purpose to some of the spaces that since launch have been neglected or went unnoticed.

Message 324 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Aug 13, 2009
how about that beach since japan got it...or better yet prepare for a winter  one where we can hang out in a cabin and go skiing or snowboarding.....
Message 325 of 665 (16 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Aug 13, 2009

1. A bigger central plaza it needs more spaces attached to it like the gamers lounge.

2. Different mini game in the central plaze im thinking like a fighter jet game up to like 10 people with a time limit and whoever has the most kills wins.

3. Listen at home should stream internet radio music.

4. Move the xi online gateway to the gamers lounge.

5. Put classic games like monopoly, uno, ect. into the gamers lounge right behind the glass screens.

6. Music on stereos and Videos on tvs of course

7. Fast loading times, if possible get rid of ghost people.

8. Full length movies in the theater

9. More game launching

Message 326 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Buggie we girls need bikinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2009
Message 327 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4711 posts

Re: Buggie we girls need bikinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2009
BEACH!!!!
XxPyleXx Trophy Card
Message 328 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Re: Buggie we girls need bikinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2009
heres a suggestion... make a HOME SUGGESTION FORUM - that one is for teh mods n admins (who dont work for sony), not teh home devs (who work for sony)
Message 329 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Aug 13, 2009
Add everthing already available in other regions as items for purchase. Enough already with the dillly-dallying over supposed cultural shock: if people want it they will buy it, if they don't they won't.
Message 330 of 665 (16 Views)
0 Likes