Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4409 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

Lockwood toaster upgrade

Everybody remembers that free toaster you were gifted, right?

Well, now that it's 16 tokens...make it worth 16 tokens

We need it as an active item instead of an ornament. I want to twist the button and witness toast flying out. Then I spread virtual butter on it, or virtual cream cheese, or virtual Nutella.

I'm tired of seeing the toast just sitting there...Lockwood, let us turn the toaster on.

Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 253 (282 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Hallo!

I know that the immense majority like beaches, colourfull... but you have another public also, a bit dunkler. Please release the Apocalyptic mute bundle... Sony stuff.

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 253 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

Here's some ideas of mine that I've been dying to share since PSHome came online.

An Disneyland and Disney world style location, also  Mickey Mouse,Minnie Mouse,Goofy,Donald themed mascot costumes

Have an option to turning off PM's to keep perverts away.

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 253 (236 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 17, 2013

think it be nice to have way of earning psn credit that people can earrn and to buy stuf for pshome. it all so be nice if the studio apartments had a upgraed and be nice if the starwars room would open and have the guy in starwars talk agin

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 253 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 17, 2013

HELLO! im ideafreak and i will be bringing the most epic ideas from the mind of the most highest imaginations, so lets get to the list shall we!  

number 1: The Naruto Store

filled with all of ur favorite naruto clothes and items including, the leaf village headband, the mist village headband, the sand village headband, and the lightning village headband, and also may include the leaf village green ninja jacket and black toeless ninja shoes also including white ninja long coats. 

number 2: Club Flags

every club will be provided with a white long blank flag and different selections at the side providing u tools to change the color, put different logos on the flag, rotate items, and change the different style of flag. some items may and may not be purchasable in the store (store icon will also be a side selection) flags will be displayed on the side of ur name and can be turned off and on this selections will be located in the ''customize club labels'' part located in ur phone

number 3: Revolution 

''Revolution'' will be a 1st person shooter modern based game similar to the call of duty games but with small maps and big guns with attachments that can be purchasable in the ''Revolution Store'' armor will also be purchasable and different guns will also be purchasable inside the store.

number 4: Locomotion Elemental Swords

these swords will be elemental for example fire,water,earth,and wind swords that are locomotions. each sword will be provided moves like slash,stab,sheath,guard,unsheath every slash and stab will show either fire,water,earth,or wind shooting out from the blade in a limited distance. when sheathed u may also walk with it and when unsheathed u may run with it.

well thats all i have for today thanks for reading i hope one or all of these ideas get to u guys and will be able to play or purchase these in home. this is ideafreak and ill be putting another list up next week. 

number 5: Granzela Store Clothes and Locomotion Ideas (prefered on the American servers)

Locomotion- Flaming Shoes

these flaming shoes will grant the avatar many actions like the high kick and the 360 kick and when u run u glide with the fire and leave a stream of fire behind u.

Clothing- Hakamas and haori coats

more hakamas and haori coats including more colors and designs on them

Locomotion- Haori coat

this type of haori coat will be worn only on ur shoulders leaving it gently flowing with the wind, leaving ur arms crosses out of the haori coat.

Locomotion- Katana

this katana will be granted actions like sheath,unsheath,slash,and stab, when it is unsheathed a sound is displayed (shing) and when sheathed another sound is displayed (ding), when running with this locomotion u will run with ur hand firmly on the top of the sheath and another hand on the handle.

Clothing- Robes

these robes will have special designs and colors to them with there long and creative look.

Number 6: Naruto Store (part 2)

this store will not only include the stuff from part 1 but include character looks, for example:

minato-hair,shoes,coat,shirt,pants,weapon

naruto-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,eyes (sharingan eyes)

sasuke-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,eyes (sharingan eyes)

sakura-hair,shoes,shirt,pants

kakashi-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,mask,book,eye (sharingan eyes)

akatsuki-coat,rings,shoes (long black coat with red cloud design)

hokage-hat,coat (stray wide hat with black and white tip with the symbol of kage on it)

madara-armor,hair,shoes,outfit,eyes,weapon (gaint fan) (sharingan and rinnegan eyes)

number 7: EDO Game

this edo game is a game held in the middle of the edo strip it includes the weapons and armor that is purchasable in granzela, first this is a 1v1 fighting game, the player is to stand infront of another player and draw his blade to fight the other player with his selected weapon from granzela store.

if u like my ideas please follow me on twitter and like me on facebook                                                                                                                   https://twitter.com/Idea_Freak                 https://www.facebook.com/IdeaFreak0

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 253 (225 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 17, 2013

HELLO! im ideafreak and i will be bringing the most epic ideas from the mind of the most highest imaginations, so lets get to the list shall we!  

number 1: The Naruto Store

filled with all of ur favorite naruto clothes and items including, the leaf village headband, the mist village headband, the sand village headband, and the lightning village headband, and also may include the leaf village green ninja jacket and black toeless ninja shoes also including white ninja long coats. 

number 2: Club Flags

every club will be provided with a white long blank flag and different selections at the side providing u tools to change the color, put different logos on the flag, rotate items, and change the different style of flag. some items may and may not be purchasable in the store (store icon will also be a side selection) flags will be displayed on the side of ur name and can be turned off and on this selections will be located in the ''customize club labels'' part located in ur phone. 

number 3: Revolution 

''Revolution'' will be a 1st person shooter modern based game similar to the call of duty games but with small maps and big guns with attachments that can be purchasable in the ''Revolution Store'' armor will also be purchasable and different guns will also be purchasable inside the store.

number 4: Locomotion Elemental Swords

these swords will be elemental for example fire,water,earth,and wind swords that are locomotions. each sword will be provided moves like slash,stab,sheath,guard,unsheath every slash and stab will show either fire,water,earth,or wind shooting out from the blade in a limited distance. when sheathed u may also walk with it and when unsheathed u may run with it.

well thats all i have for today thanks for reading i hope one or all of these ideas get to u guys and will be able to play or purchase these in home. this is ideafreak and ill be putting another list up next week. 

number 5: Granzela Store Clothes and Locomotion Ideas (prefered on the American servers)

Locomotion- Flaming Shoes

these flaming shoes will grant the avatar many actions like the high kick and the 360 kick and when u run u glide with the fire and leave a stream of fire behind u.

Clothing- Hakamas and haori coats

more hakamas and haori coats including more colors and designs on them

Locomotion- Haori coat

this type of haori coat will be worn only on ur shoulders leaving it gently flowing with the wind, leaving ur arms crosses out of the haori coat.

Locomotion- Katana

this katana will be granted actions like sheath,unsheath,slash,and stab, when it is unsheathed a sound is displayed (shing) and when sheathed another sound is displayed (ding), when running with this locomotion u will run with ur hand firmly on the top of the sheath and another hand on the handle.

Clothing- Robes

these robes will have special designs and colors to them with there long and creative look.

Number 6: Naruto Store (part 2)

this store will not only include the stuff from part 1 but include character looks, for example:

minato-hair,shoes,coat,shirt,pants,weapon

naruto-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,eyes (sharingan eyes)

sasuke-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,eyes (sharingan eyes)

sakura-hair,shoes,shirt,pants

kakashi-hair,shoes,shirt,pants,mask,book,eye (sharingan eyes)

akatsuki-coat,rings,shoes (long black coat with red cloud design)

hokage-hat,coat (stray wide hat with black and white tip with the symbol of kage on it)

madara-armor,hair,shoes,outfit,eyes,weapon (gaint fan) (sharingan and rinnegan eyes)

number 7: EDO Game

this edo game is a game held in the middle of the edo strip it includes the weapons and armor that is purchasable in granzela, first this is a 1v1 fighting game, the player is to stand infront of another player and draw his blade to fight the other player with his selected weapon from granzela store.

UPDATED LIST                                                                                                              number 1: ''More Clubs''

this idea content allows any person to make a second club and not limit them to one, along with this content includes a large club update that has ''ranks'' ''admins'' ''mods'' ''larger news board'' ''label color''. first ''ranks'' these ranks will be provided to members and will be displayed beside there name in little and short text. these ranks will be named by the admin/creator of the club so for example there will be 4 empty text boxes that u may enter rank names inside and give them to the members free will. ''admins'' these admins just not includes the creator but the ''sub leaders'' will be replaces with these admins that will update the news board, kick, remove others, and redacorate. ''mods'' these mods will be only able to kick, and remove others. ''larger news board'' this will just be a larger news board that is movable, and will be able to write longer messages and more messages. ''label color'' this will be a color the creator may deside to choice for the label that is displayed below ur name.

number 2: ''Erase button''

have u ever had people that continue to annoy u after u hit that ignore button? well the ''erase button'' will erase there presence from ur sight so only u will no longer see him or her but there will be still there but u wont be able to see them.

number 3: ''Youtube Tv''

this tv are similar to the loot tvs but they display youtube with a search bar and updates on videos, also u may connect the loot camera with the tv so u and ur friends may watch ur recorded video right after u record it, u may also sign in and register to youtube from the tv as well subcribe and like or dislike also read comments and write them.

if u like my ideas please follow me on twitter and like me on facebook                                                                                                                   https://twitter.com/Idea_Freak                 https://www.facebook.com/IdeaFreak0

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 253 (224 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 17, 2013

The Naruto Store

filled with all of ur favorite naruto clothes and items including, the leaf village headband, the mist village headband, the sand village headband, and the lightning village headband, and also may include the leaf village green ninja jacket and black toeless ninja shoes also including white ninja long coats. 

Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 253 (219 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25463 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Loot RadioIO

At some point I think it would be nice to have a channel dedicated to all of the music that has been released on Home. Often we see posts asking for music that has been featured in Home. Usually such music cannot be found on the internet. Why not have that music available on Home itself as a radio channel of Home featured music?

And throw in a DJ giving some background information regarding the music and it's performers.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 253 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1114 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Ok X7 is getting to be a problem. People who can get in stand just behind the rope and somehow everyday an arguement pursues. It's the same ppl every single day. The problem is that it's distracting. People want to know how to get in to X7 and instead of reading the sign they are distracted by the fights and arguements going on. Who would want to pay good money to go in there? So my suggestion would be to move the entrance point. Once you enter the rope then you enter the building. All the people are inside the lobby area next to the elevator once they enter the rope instead of being stacked up just behind the rope causing conflicts everyday. Then potential customers who wish to come inside will pay dearly to get in such a good place with no fighting and arguing going on. They will clearly be able to see how to get in as well. But you need to make that more clear. How to get in is still a question I keep hearing over and over again. Then you hear alot of scams taking place. You want it to be clear and upfront so you can get your money. I want Dev's over there thinking about the profit loss of someone being turned off by all the arguements and walked away. That's a potential sale lost.

Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 253 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4409 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

Ok X7 is getting to be a problem. People who can get in stand just behind the rope and somehow everyday an arguement pursues. It's the same ppl every single day. The problem is that it's distracting. People want to know how to get in to X7 and instead of reading the sign they are distracted by the fights and arguements going on. Who would want to pay good money to go in there? So my suggestion would be to move the entrance point. Once you enter the rope then you enter the building. All the people are inside the lobby area next to the elevator once they enter the rope instead of being stacked up just behind the rope causing conflicts everyday. Then potential customers who wish to come inside will pay dearly to get in such a good place with no fighting and arguing going on. They will clearly be able to see how to get in as well. But you need to make that more clear. How to get in is still a question I keep hearing over and over again. Then you hear alot of scams taking place. You want it to be clear and upfront so you can get your money. I want Dev's over there thinking about the profit loss of someone being turned off by all the arguements and walked away. That's a potential sale lost.

Well......Well

I agree, but if there was really any care for the entrance, it would've been done already.

Only the other person has to be smart enough to not accept the scam.

And arguments are everywhere. What about The hub, playground, action district, sportswalk, pier park, diamond beach yacht club and marina, sunset lounge, dream central?

I like the ides, but it's not gonna happen (in my opinion)

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 253 (189 Views)
0 Likes