Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
25922 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

Aug 7, 2013

During any holiday event, have prizes (if we should have events) that do not have the year emblazoned on them. That way we can use favorite items and clothing from previous years to celebrate the current yearly event. 

Thank you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 71 of 253 (343 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

More Final Fantasy content and please please please add CHOCOBO MOUNTS!!! Yellow, Black, Green, Blue and Gold Chocobos with dif running speeds please ;D

Chocobo.jpg

choc-green.jpgChoc-blue.JPGChocobo-chocobos-13506152-385-500.jpg

FFVII-Chocobo-gold.jpg

Gold Chocobo ^

Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 72 of 253 (324 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Aug 8, 2013
Also To VeeMee Devs please please please give us cat, bird, fox, mouse and rat avatars lol
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 73 of 253 (320 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Since my suggestion got deleted when the Forums went down for maintenance on Sunday, I'm going to repost my suggestion. Please re-release the Vampiric outfit for Halloween this year.

Vampiric.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 253 (309 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Please, please release the animated hearts tights to the public. :womanhappy:

AnimatedHearts.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 75 of 253 (307 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4485 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

We need a place that opens up for fam or club applications.

I would love to wait in line to join my favorite fam, UMTO. Then I could be standing in a line telling others to "MIC UP", instead of waiting.

Or maybe i want to join Dirty Angels, I want to be the first trash can of them, so why not  wait in a DMV type place, with avatars in line waiting to fill out a form to join them?

Saves time and confusion. No longer will fams have to recruit at public spaces. 

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 76 of 253 (295 Views)
Survivor
2035 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Interactive camping gear.

I want to see an LMO fishing pole that you can cast out in the water and simulate fishing. Tents that you can actually open up, get inside and zip back up. Sleeping bags that you can get into and lay down in.

But mostly, I just want a fishing pole I can use in ANY space and not just as a hand prop item, either. ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 77 of 253 (275 Views)
Survivor
2035 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Oh and...we need a music box that plays the wedding march song. Cant believe we dont have this yet, with all the other wedding stuff out there.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 78 of 253 (274 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Horse LMOs:

-more breeds or types like the friesian and clidesdale

-use one button (like the square already used) to move through different gates (walk, trot, gallop)

-use a button to make them jump, slide, or rear up

-activities such as racing, jumping, or rodeo events like barrel racing

Public/Personal Spaces:

-A big mountain  area with hiking/horse riding trails that could hold seasonal events like a mud run in the spring/summer or skiing and snowboarding in the winter. These things could be split up into different space areas like the Kikai battle areas were because I know that one huge space wouldn't be possible in Home as it is now.

-More events like Kikai and public/personal spaces with activities that also give rewards such as Xi and it's puzzles or Bramblenook Farm and it's animals, farming, and woodchopping.

-Game related public/personal spaces from or themed off of buildings or areas from games. Several named as examples:

Assassin's Creed, The Last of Us, Far Cry, Skyrim, Fallout, Gran Theft Auto, Gran Tourismo, Metal Gear....

Blueprint Home:

-Doors and windows that can be paced right next to a wall and at least one wall size to be 1 or 2 blocks for rooms such as hallways.

-Option for smaller windows and doors.

-Doors for the doors! Maybe as features or styles.

-Multiple levels and basements.

-A feature or item that you can put along the walls to hang things like picture frames. Or a way to add hangers like you add windows and doors.

Clothing/Furniture/Portable Items:

-Anything game related would be great. A gunblade with poses would be the coolest. :cathappy:

-Hanging light fixtures. Been hoping for a chandelier or ceiling mounted light to get into some dim places or just spruce up a room.

Message 79 of 253 (262 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1052 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Now I am not sure if this has been suggested yet or maybe it is already an item.  I would love to see a "Loading Ghost" outfit available for purchase.  I have been thinking about this item for a while, evey time I see a space filled with the loading ghost, I always want to beable to walk around loaded in that trasparent, crystal shape.  I love the andriods and was happy to get that free item.  Maybe it could be as simple as that.

So my real suggestion for August 2013 is A "Loading Ghost" outfit.

En

Message 80 of 253 (246 Views)