Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

Aug 3, 2013

Been on Home myself (account is shared with brother) since Christmas 2011, when we got the PS3. I have noticed a few things off about this.

Hand and Back items seperate!!!

Seriously, how hard is that? I want to wear gloves and a backpack, sword and an energy field, ect AT THE SAME TIME!

Why put back items under "Hand"?

Or at least 2 equippable hand items at the same time!

More games for free!

PSHome is pretty much "you only get good things if you give us money."

I'm not saying to put up stuff for free, I'm saying give free games a chance. Something like the demo of sodium one, or more RPG's and FPS's like Mercia and Uproar. Stuff that would keep people in.

More spaces!

There is a serious lack of content. In 2 years I have pretty much drained all I can out of Home. I want more social spaces AND games! Get in touch with people outside of your comfort zone, and appeal to more people. Or even let some USERS design spaces! User content would be a HUGE hit, and you could charge for it. You could put out a basic building tool and sell spaces in different sizes. I heard you use Lua, it isn't that hard to learn, but it requires time. And also, you could put out small size spaces, for free, and let them pay to upgrade.  And over time, you could implement user-made items and games! Users could sell items, Sony gets profit, User gets either PS Store credit or money to an account (i.e. paypal)! I seriously want to see more user made content here! Blueprint: Home and Home Tycoon are an amazing start.

I'm not saying PSHome is a bad game, it just has a LOOOT of untapped potential. Delicious, golden, nectar of the Sony gods. I would appreciated if you considered any of these things.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 253 (503 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

I've read through the threads and seen a lot of great ideas and certainly a lot of must haves as well. Here is a few from my point of view.....grab a coffee my friends, this could be a while......

As Home continues to evolve, so should some of the realisim around it as well. Such as mentioned, grocery stores, movie rentals, which ties back to a rental which you can watch on a TV in your space or beyond, maybe designer name stores, more real life activities and events. Such as a the olympics, soccer games and so on, where people can play together as a community and on teams. For a community, there certainly is a lot of single player games! Maybe a concert if at all possible....or karaoke lol

Add more real life locomotions Sit on a ledges with legs hanging over, dating gestures for couples...holding, kissing. Let them be.

I'd love to see an apartment/condo complex where your friends or anyone could be in other units and you could actually walk to each others place throught the hallway and visit.

Add feedback stations, Where users can provide feedback to playstation and feedback stations back to the game developers as well. End users should feel that they a part of the growth and design of it's future..

Add a guide or MVP call feature. Just incase someone needed a guide. Misuse could result in a suspension of course. The call feature could alert guides or MVP's to a request and/or issue through a email or PM system.

Add a feature which will provide access to the PS forums from a private space. I liked the twitter board. Why shouldn't we be connected in today's day and age.

Add playstation points, where every so many hours spent in Home, events done or places visited will collect points. These points can be used towards PS created items and/or even towards item purchases....last part may be a challenge.

Add the ability to gift any item from a store. Would increase purchases.

Change Lockwood machine to have the ability to give one's self.

Have more events that are geared around playstation, such as up and coming events and or promotions. Such as a questionaire booth that constantly chnges with new content and awards. Such as a PS4 questionaire that will get users a mini PS4 for their space.

Have a meet and greet with the community managers, guides and MVP's. to give people a chance to meet and talk too. I know it would be crazy, but it would be nice for some face time and let the community know who's who.....there's still many out there that are unaware. This would be tough, as I know that all the people mentioned have extremely busy schedules. Maybe a yearly event??

Give a different color title or special icon for game dev's for when they are involved in events and/or promotions. I've seen too many events where people say "who's the dev?" even when that should be identified clearly through their responses at the event.

I have more but I'll finish here before I use up all my bandwith lol

Thank you all for letting me share.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 253 (490 Views)
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Aug 3, 2013

It would be nice to hear the footsteps of our own avatars on wood, concrete or snow  (appropriate to the footwear we are we are using) - including the footsteps/engine sounds of whatever animal or ride we are using. Or splashing sounds when swimming. But our sounds should not be heard by others as it can become annoying if someone should purposefully circle us.

If it doesn't use up too much memory, I think it would be a great enhancement for us while moving about in Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 253 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
1357 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Just some ideas......

th.jpgthCA00VJVW.jpgthCA2PWGHK.jpgthCA5H6MGE.jpgthCA6GWXG0.jpgthCA7G3XVI.jpgthCA7TWYP1.jpgthCA9OPMH2.jpgthCA968FZ1.jpgthCAA6M37I.jpgthCAAVDNJH.jpgthCAB4CT5P.jpgthCAB72B5L.jpgthCADETP06.jpgthCAG4BALX.jpgthCAHC9UCF.jpgthCAIOMVEN.jpgthCAJAG621.jpgthCAJUO31U.jpgthCAJV914H.jpgthCAKEF6GO.jpgthCAKOI9TO.jpgthCAP98KJ4.jpgthCAPV6EAQ.jpgthCAQE3D21.jpgthCAQI962E.jpgthCAQXD3CN.jpgthCASKBJ1Q.jpgthCAU7BH5N.jpgthCAW3ZIUH.jpgthCAXEIUB7.jpgthCAYPXHX3.jpgthCAZMKXU3.jpgthCAZT8EJ3.jpgil_fullxfull_374286601_77yz.jpgLatest-Beautiful-Bridal-Jewelry-fashion-Designs-1.jpgnatural-dragonfly-turquoise-manual-tibet-silver-necklace-earrings-d382.jpgnew-arrive-collar-necklace-white-lace-pink-rose-necklaces-fashion-cosplay-gothic-retro-vintage-necklace-fashion.jpgpj121i_1.jpgn2015-gypsy-metal-wire-eternal-knot-choker-banjara-gypsy-necklace-indian-jewelry.jpgperfect-new-in-tibet-style-tibetan-silver-coral-necklace.jpgthCA7MRZ3K.jpgthCA78SH2R.jpgthCAMJ5M62.jpgthCASN6MQ0.jpgbeautiful-tibet-silver-garnet-jade-butterfly-necklace.jpgindian-bridal-makeup-trends-2011.jpgantisep2.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 253 (464 Views)
Fender Bender
1357 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Gothic attire that isn't always black or red in color.

Give us a wider color selection!

$(KGrHqFHJDMFCfle+CcCBQrQVrw5Y!~~60_35.jpg02TCS510.jpgA0R17A3.jpgalternative-white-gothic-party-dress.jpgAnimeGothBlue-revised-1.jpgblack-and-blue-hooded-medieval-gothic-dress.jpgblue-wedding-dresses.jpgdark-blue-hooded-medieval-gothic-dress.jpggothic%20wedding%20gown%20in%20metalic%20blue%20and%20black%20with%20matching%20veil%20hand%20painted%20and%20dyed%20halloween%20cos-f65323.jpggothic-black-white-wedding-dresses.jpgGothic-Corset-Wedding-Dresses-2011c.jpggothic-wedding-dress-1.jpggothic-wedding-dress-purple.jpgMF-GothicWhitePriestPmf.jpgGothic-Eyelash-Overbust-Corset-LC5263.jpgMidnight%20blue%20velvet%20medieval%20gothic%20gown%20plus%20%203582.jpgpurple-lace-shrug-2.gifpurple-lace-vintage-gothic-faerie-dress.jpgpurple-ribbon-medieval-gothic-dress.jpgpurple-waist-training-gothic-overbust-corset.jpgstock_coat_919_purplefloral_g.jpgthCA0ATUHJ.jpgthCA5DASAU.jpgthCARU84AG.jpgthCA1LZ38W.jpgtumblr_m3ior8MTHd1rqn9yvo1_400.jpgVictorian-Period-Classic-Gothic-Civil-Vampire-Corset-Ball-Vintage-Lolita-Palace-Gown-White-Dress-Halloween-Free.jpgwhite-goth-cravat-blouse-2.jpgelegant_gothic_lolita_83.jpgskulls-blue-roses-tattoo-dress.gifwhite-and-red-gothic-wedding-dress-e1324338801132.jpgthCA6RWH5R.jpgwallpaper_gothic-3d_animaatjes-17.jpgBlack-and-White-Ruffles-Gothic-Lolita-Dress-DSC59-300x400.jpggothicart181.jpgthCA5HX86W.jpgthCAVU5GCI.jpgSome_royal_blue_gothic_goves_by_Estylissimo.jpgthCAEPZ7F0.jpgDolly-01-Blue-Womens-Designer.jpggabriella_gothic_blue_purple_angel_skull_hi_tops_shoes-p16715419122996983677xxn_400.jpgmcqueen-blue-metallic-shoes.jpgthCA06WE5T.jpgthCANMLSIA.jpgthCARZCCX6.jpgthCAZMAUXQ.jpgthCA62Y0LJ.jpgthCAMAXQA6.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 253 (463 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Aug 3, 2013

would it be possible to have new customization options added to harbour studio because i have seen that there are a few things that would be cool to have like customizable wallpaper as in upload a picture from you ps3 and have it big on the wall instead of a small picture frame or atleast have wall zones that  you can have a custom pic on or if that is too much what about solid color wallpaper like and actual red,green,blue etc instead of the very pale and dead colors that are available. Now the floors would be very cool to customize like have texture packs and stuff so you could have maybe tiles,different  wood,carpet etc.Scenery it isnt the best idea because it is *harbour studio* but maybe have new scenery such as beach,country side,more of an urban theme or maybe just time of day cycles night,evening,noon,sunrise. The skylight no it would be cool to cover that up so it is dark or just remove it entirely because it tends to be a bit annoying at times. thanks and also multiple people on lmos suchs as the scooter,bmx etc

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 253 (451 Views)
Sackboy
191 posts

Aug 3, 2013

aaa.jpgjegyptian_blue_sari_from_bangalore_with_floral_weave_fz54.jpgsnowy_white_sari_with_beads_and_multicolor_sequins_ye33.jpgsaree5.jpgindiansaree_20228.jpg  THIS ..

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 253 (433 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

The TMNT Ninja Rap dance would be awesome!  :smileyhappy:  I think the best shot of the dance starts at :56 and ends at 1:05 GO Ninja, Go Ninja Go! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 253 (420 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 4, 2013

V-Neck Teest-shirt v-necktortugaoriginal.jpgstraight.jpg21597e00c12b684afc092a2890436f2c.png

Can Someone Make some Plain colored V-neck tees. Many people would definitly buy em since wearing something without a design is good and i havnt seen these on HOME yet. and also you wouldn't just make Black and white but you can also sell diffrent color variations which would appeal too your buyers. *IMPORTANT* When making these shirts please don't make em small lol....cause like you see in the above pics if you make em too small us guys who wear skinny's have it up too the belly button area and the boxers are SHOWING! where as the pic with Tortuga the Shirt fits just right. *ALSO* IF you can add some wrinkles like this shirt from wrangler it'll give it that NICE REAL LOOK too it. Hope someone takes this idea and makes profit just saying. :robotvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 253 (391 Views)
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

vKqqmhJ.pngjin__s_aura_by_potterhead421-d4x98hm.jpgLiger_Bomb_Anime.jpgto_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_s-14-misaka-biri_biri-electricity-angry-lightning-emotional.jpgimages.jpgaura lfd.jpgcyber3_si.jpgba784271f9952b5a35538cbd7dea55711359224971_full.pnganime_power_up_time_by_shotomanexe-d3fy9k9.jpgSasuke___Chidori_by_Boutassai.jpg

How Bout some Cool Auras. now you may be thinking " These are already made :robotindifferent: " the diffrence is that those auras available weren't made Properly and didn't sell well cause of that. I'll start off by saying That this Idea should be made into and LMO. The last auras made the whole Body engulfed in them which ruined the effect. The Auras i'm talking about only light up the Perimeter of the Outside of the Body. like you see above in the first Pic. But you add Detail too it like the One Jin has where a Flaming effect while keeping the outside body illuminating. but where the avi isnt engulfed in it ( PLEASE MAKE A BLACK ONE :robotvery-happy:). I REALLY WANNA SEE someone make a Lighting one like the pics shown above where the lighting would move around in sparks around the Avatar *IMPORTANT* here's where the LMO part takes place. you can add some cool power up moves where we can access them in the R1 Menu where we can shoot the lighting out like the cartoon. & another where we would power up in a stance. and also add some cool Poses. * AND PLEASE!!! Don't mess this all up by adding a wierd walking animation cause then people ruin it and it ends up not looking cool anymore cause the avatar is running all funny. just leave tht alone TRUST ME lol just add a cool ninja run where we can boost our speed by pressing square *  Hope this one gets too see the Preview Section of x7 :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 253 (385 Views)