Fender Bender
2520 posts

Re: @ At&t Park, Home of the San Francisco Giants, PS Vita sign

Aug 1, 2012

EA Sports lost its rights to MLB games to Sony and 2k Sports.  They have rights to NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, etc.  NOT MLB.  So EA Sports has nothing to do with this.

I remember Home had the Twins jersey as a freebie a couple years back I think.  To promote that years MLB title.  It sucks that they didn't make Jersey's for the rest of the teams.  It seems like a no-brainier to have MLB content on Home.  MLB the Show is a first party title, it doesn't make sense that Sony doesn't have MLB content on Home...

There's tons of sports fans in Home who would buy them.  Even non sports fans like the creepy anime fans would probably want a jersey just to represent their city.

photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 11 of 12 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: @ At&t Park, Home of the San Francisco Giants, PS Vita sign

Aug 1, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

EA Sports lost its rights to MLB games to Sony and 2k Sports.  They have rights to NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, etc.  NOT MLB.  So EA Sports has nothing to do with this.

I remember Home had the Twins jersey as a freebie a couple years back I think.  To promote that years MLB title.  It sucks that they didn't make Jersey's for the rest of the teams.  It seems like a no-brainier to have MLB content on Home.  MLB the Show is a first party title, it doesn't make sense that Sony doesn't have MLB content on Home...

There's tons of sports fans in Home who would buy them.  Even non sports fans like the creepy anime fans would probably want a jersey just to represent their city.

EA has a lot to do with all this... They feel being the bully on the block is the way they can do business.. They messed up all of the gaming industry adding the monthly subscription deal to play online.. Other devs started to follow... The gaming industry high, is collapsing and is still falling... Now those devs are are stepping back and understanding what a fail that was.. If your gonna make money in gaming, give the consumer a game cheap and then charge for add-ons... 

This is my view on the subject, its also backed by game reviews..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 12 of 12 (32 Views)
0 Likes