Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Assistance From The Mercian Guard Now Available

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

thanks for wanting to help but i completed the Queen court mission it still was kinda hard and i completed it on all 3 accounts :smileylol:

Message 21 of 38 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
1520 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

The Mercian Guard:  Founded circa September 7, 2012, the Mercian Guard is an elite brotherhood of fierce warriors and guides, (to be) known for laying down their lives (till they respawn in the next room) in the pursuit of Quest completion, oversized lizard slaying and giant bug extermination.  

Stumped by a quest?  Axe a little dull?  Bow not shooting straight?  Tired of getting beat-up by disgusting creatures?  Just need a little help in general?  Maybe we can help.  We are the Mercian Guard.  All (2) of us have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have intimate knowledge of the workings of The Old Temple and, uh, er, that other place.  Send an add request to any of the following members and killing a lizard will be as easy as stepping on an ant:

xDigitman3x

MysticMur

Want to join this corps d'elite?  Our standards are high.  You must have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have a willingness to be hit by fireballs, inhale plague flies and take a blast of lightning to the chest.  If you think you have what it takes, let us know.

To those wishing to employ the Mercian Guard, please include the word "Mercia" in your add request.

Have fun.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Standing beside my Mercian Warrior Brother, we have fiercly defended our oath, to better the kingdom. We have laid down our lives, fought off Stone Lizards, Turtles, and Hoards of Vermin. We vow to help others to unlock the mysteries of the Old Temple and Lockaway. 

Would you like the join the ranks of Mercian Warriors, who have reached the Fame Level 30? If you need a guide or some extra fire power to forge ahead, just send a frIend request with Mercia as the subject. 

Your Humble Mercian Warrior Guide

Posted Image
Message 22 of 38 (247 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

i tottally want to join in on this :smileyvery-happy:

although it will have to go around my work schedual >..<

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 23 of 38 (243 Views)
Survivor
1445 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

LOL Mur, you sure you don't want to go to Lockwood to kill lizards?  And oh, hey, about last night when I got bit, you told me I just got bit by a giant beetle but there weren't any around, you gotta stop that crap, I know it was you.  We don't do that in the Brotherhood.  Read your manual.

And pyro, read the OP please.

:smileyvery-happy:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 24 of 38 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 8, 2012

wooo *does running man dance* alright now to go help people :smileyvery-happy:

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 25 of 38 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
1520 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

LOL Mur, you sure you don't want to go to Lockwood to kill lizards?  And oh, hey, about last night when you told me I just got bit by a giant beetle but there weren't any around, you gotta stop that crap, I know it was you.  We don't do that in the Brotherhood.  Read your manual.

And pyro, read the OP please.

:smileyvery-happy:  Dean

Sheepishly grinning...note the edit. But yes Dean, you caught me. While you were at the Lockaway valiantly fighting off hoards of Giant Beetles; I was at the Lockwood Showcase frantically stomping on colored eggs. You are right! Back to the manual, really thought Lockwood was the 3rd dungeon...not.  :smileyhappy:

Seriously for all you Mercian warriors struggling to level up, your Fierce Mercian Brotherhood can help. Just send a friend request with Mercia as the subject.

Your Humble Mercian Guide

Posted Image
Message 26 of 38 (191 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Digitman3, Add me to the Guard. I made lvl 30 on day 2. I have unfortunately dealt with most of the glitches too. I am just cleaning up on gold to complete purchase of all the non cash weapons.

Posted Image

Message 27 of 38 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1445 posts

Sep 10, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

Digitman3, Add me to the Guard. I made lvl 30 on day 2. I have unfortunately dealt with most of the glitches too. I am just cleaning up on gold to complete purchase of all the non cash weapons.

You're in COB, let the hazing begin.  :smileyhappy:

I haven't gotten any add requests for assistance, so I go hang out in the Lockaway, in the large room that has the one portal in it.  What's fun is to exit the game, sit, then re-enter the game.  You remain sitting, and when the creatures appear and you shoot them, your avi jumps up to shoot, then quickly sits back down.  Looks really funny.

I have assisted a number of people looking for the beetle larvae (2 rooms further in).  When I do help people, I let them enter a room right in front of me so I'm sure they get credit for the kill.

For those grinding Lizard and Beetle Remains to finish the game, you might be finding Lizard Beaks tough to find.  The 2 Stonebacks that guard the turtle in Slay The Beast always drop beaks, so if you go kill the turtle and lizards in that quest, go back 2 rooms, then go back and do it again, repeatedly, you can pick up as many beaks as you want, 2 at a time.

Have fun, I am.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 28 of 38 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Sep 10, 2012

MysticMur wrote:

While you were at the Lockaway valiantly fighting off hoards of Giant Beetles; I was at the Lockwood Showcase frantically stomping on colored eggs. You are right! Back to the manual, really thought Lockwood [Showcase] was the 3rd dungeon...not.  :smileyhappy:

LOL

Y'all have a good time now STOMPIN'  HOT  BEETLE  EGGS whilst I slave away here in The Land of No PS3's.  Those dastardly bugs won't go killin themselves now, y'hear?!?!

YES I'M TALKING TO YOU -- GET  CRACKING !!!!   Sheesh.  Mercian Guard

Message 29 of 38 (109 Views)
Survivor
1445 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Why no PS3 Kat?  I was hoping you'd join us as our 1st female warrior.  :smileyhappy:  DG

Posted Image
Message 30 of 38 (97 Views)