Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Re: Assassins's creed

Oct 2, 2012
Since the new AC game was promoted in Home's E3 space this year, at least we know that Ubisoft is still promoting in Home. Since they gave us a new AC reward, I am optomistic we will see some new Home content for the game.
Posted Image

Message 11 of 22 (230 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

Oct 2, 2012
well good luck to you on getting you ideal to a developer just trying to help a fellow gamer out here a link to a number if need for ubisoft http://www.computerhope.com/comp/ubisoft.htm

Message 12 of 22 (226 Views)
Sackboy
446 posts

Oct 2, 2012
ty everyone support helps :smileyhappy:
Message 13 of 22 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32651 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:
Since the new AC game was promoted in Home's E3 space this year, at least we know that Ubisoft is still promoting in Home. Since they gave us a new AC reward, I am optomistic we will see some new Home content for the game.

i was thinking the same thing.

hopefuly we get a Connor outfit for guys and an Aveline outfit for girls.

Message 14 of 22 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I always thought that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was AC3 and I used to call it that.

bobs fed signature
Message 15 of 22 (169 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3966 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I always thought that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was AC3 and I used to call it that.

lol I think alot of ppl did that, but its like every new character or time frame they have have then thats a new AC game, like in AC1 it takes place in the 12th century during the 3rd Crusade, AC2 takes place during the Renaissance in the 15th century , ACB continues Ezio's story in 1499, ACR continues it even further in 1511, then AC3 takes place during the American Revolution & spans 30 yrs of Conner's life from 1753 to 1783 but yea lol, srry i'm a bit of an AC fan :smileytongue:

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 16 of 22 (160 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3132 posts

Oct 3, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:

i was thinking the same thing.

hopefuly we get a Connor outfit for guys and an Aveline outfit for girls.

Thats why I still have hope that they might do something too.  We have the tomahawk, now we just need the rest of the outfit.  I think that finally having a real female assassin outfit (not just a male version for females) would be a good seller.

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 17 of 22 (135 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I agree with this post I've always wanted more stuff ever since AC brotherhood was out then AC revelations. BUT why did I find out between the times they were out that Xbox has all the outfits for their little (non walking...>.>) Avi's and we don't? I then thought maybe it's just cause we got the beta and they didn't? I'm still thinking that but it really wasn't fair we have so many people who want more outfits (miltiplayer characters, and Ezio's outfits)
Photobucket
Message 18 of 22 (117 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Ok now public space wise there are alot of people that go there still and it's how old? Also, in the Home trailer it said at the end "what else will be there" or something like that but I have something in mind about the public space. Maybe they can do something about the elevator. Maybe let it lead down to a multiplayer area for brotherhood and revelation and AC3. Just a wild suggestion on what they could do to change it make it more interesting then before ^.^
Photobucket
Message 19 of 22 (116 Views)
Sackboy
446 posts

Oct 6, 2012

that sounds like a good idea,a town from ac would be awsome, xbox have the suits? wow xbox must not suck too much if ps3 2nd choice for the items

Message 20 of 22 (95 Views)