Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Re: Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation

Nov 10, 2012

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

I wrote to Ubisoft and no response.

I had also wrote to Ubisoft, and wrote on the AC Forum on there site, with an e-mail response that said, and I quote "The appropriate people have been notified, we enjoy hearing from our consumers, and we look forward to the future." There is nothing in it saying they are, were, or will be working on Home content. Just that the appropriate people were notified, who is that, and what...if anything are they doing about it?

Maybe they need some kind of wake up call, from those of us that buy there products?, maybe we could show them that they need us as much as we like them?:manfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 29 (209 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 10, 2012
^ I don't get how we as customers can expect to get game content in Home. That really should be the job of the Home devs to get into contact with these people and start creating what we want, not our job.

Btw, got the Plat for AC3 last night. Great game, now I'm working on AC3: Liberation :3
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 29 (200 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Nov 10, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I don't get how we as customers can expect to get game content in Home. That really should be the job of the Home devs to get into contact with these people and start creating what we want, not our job.

Btw, got the Plat for AC3 last night. Great game, now I'm working on AC3: Liberation :3

That is true, but I was in theater 1 one time with GW in attendance, and I asked about AC content in Home (if I'm not mistaken) the comment was made that I should get in touch with Ubisoft reguarding that.

I have yet to plat 3, I am playing Liberation to break the manotany, while trying to 100% sync 3. I find it hard tho at a level 2 multi, getting my butt handed to me by 10's and 20's or better:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 29 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I agree and would like to see more of a combination in multiplayer action.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 29 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31486 posts

Nov 13, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

i havent gotten a AC plat since AC2.

hate games that have trophies(especially big ones) for multiplayer. not going to force myself to play and grind through something i dont like(dont like the AC multiplayer). :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 29 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Nov 13, 2012

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 wrote:

Is it just me, or is there more of us out there, who want to see Ubisoft put some AC3/Liberation content into PS Home? I personaly would like to get a Connor outfit, and for the ladies, an Aveline outfit as well as her many disguises. I feel as if someone has droped the ball here.

We haven't had any AC content since AC2, there was no Brotherhood or Revelations content, no Assassins lairs or Ezio clothes for us to buy. Now AC3 and Liberation are out, and still Ubisoft is quiet, must we beg? I don't think I am the only one who would like to see some Home content for these releases, am I right, if you agree...speak out or Kudo this. Thank you all.:smileyindifferent:

Begging shouldn't be necessary, but you can raise your voice in their forums... It's ultimately up to the 3rd party developers to make content for Home. They know how to, so tell them you love what they've already given us, and that you wish for MORE! 

Here's the Ubisoft forum: http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 29 (154 Views)
Survivor
2173 posts

Nov 13, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 wrote:

Is it just me, or is there more of us out there, who want to see Ubisoft put some AC3/Liberation content into PS Home? I personaly would like to get a Connor outfit, and for the ladies, an Aveline outfit as well as her many disguises. I feel as if someone has droped the ball here.

We haven't had any AC content since AC2, there was no Brotherhood or Revelations content, no Assassins lairs or Ezio clothes for us to buy. Now AC3 and Liberation are out, and still Ubisoft is quiet, must we beg? I don't think I am the only one who would like to see some Home content for these releases, am I right, if you agree...speak out or Kudo this. Thank you all.:smileyindifferent:

Begging shouldn't be necessary, but you can raise your voice in their forums... It's ultimately up to the 3rd party developers to make content for Home. They know how to, so tell them you love what they've already given us, and that you wish for MORE! 

Here's the Ubisoft forum: http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php

Well, I think that's just half the battle for getting such content. It would help out more if you guys also requested the content on behalf of those in the Home community seeking ACIII content.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 29 (127 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TitusF wrote:

Well, I think that's just half the battle for getting such content. It would help out more if you guys also requested the content on behalf of those in the Home community seeking ACIII content.

Thank God I'm not the only one on this forum who sees this. I think Ubisoft will listen to the guys waving money in their face and offering to team up to make content, rather than a bunch of us asking for stuff. That's how I see it at least. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 29 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 13, 2012
You're describing what Home was meant to be, not what it has become.

Evolution isn't always pretty. :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 29 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 13, 2012

hyperkane wrote:
You're describing what Home was meant to be, not what it has become.

Evolution isn't always pretty. :smileyfrustrated:

Unfortunately :/ 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes