Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 14 2014
By: LKWD_Mike Sackboy 130 posts

#AskLKWD - Flawk Fridays

158 replies 1865 views Edited May 14, 2014

Flawk Fridays.png

Hey Folks,

In the name of curiosity, we've been trialling a bi-weekly event with a few members of the community over the past month. It's suitably called #AskLKWD and it's all about you asking us stuff about stuff. The guys who have been trialing this with us have loved it, and so have the staff at Lockwood, so we're rolling it out as an ongoing event!

The event is super simple. Pop along to our Flawk at 4:30PM BST (11:30AM EDT) every other Friday, sign in with your Twitter account and use the tools to ask us whatever you like. Several members of the LKWD team will be on hand to answer your questions on all sorts of things like design, animation, working in the games industry, cake, Avakin, cake, coding, programming, producing, cake and more. Ask us an awesome question and we'll give you a little something as a reward too!

But it's not all about us, we'll ask you questions too about your favourite content, what you'd like to see more of and which flavour of cake is the greatest of all time.

Plus, as a bonus for everyone who attends, you'll get the very first look at some of Lockwood's upcoming content. Sweet huh?

So - join us every other Friday for good times, great questions and shiny new things. 

Where: www.Flawk.to/LockwoodLKWD 

When: Friday 16th May at 4:30PM BST (11:30AM EDT) - and then every other Friday.

Why: Questions! Answers! Prizes! Shiny new things! Banter!

See you there!

LKWD_Mike

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 159 (1,865 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1111 posts

Re: #AskLKWD - Flawk Fridays

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2014

I read about it in Facebook (I am silently spying your page :smileytongue:)

But, is it a Twitter event or a PlayStation Home event?

I do not have accounts on the social networks unfortunately. :/

Edit: Just understood what is Flawk.

Can you please bring this event to PlayStation Home? I will surely be there.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 159 (1,830 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2712 posts

May 14, 2014

It is great to see this interaction with the Home community. Sadly, I too, avoid social media. I would like to participate, but will not open a Twitter account.

Thanks for opening up this biweekly event.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 159 (1,787 Views)
Sackboy
457 posts

May 14, 2014

I do not have or want a twitter account and it would be best to bring this either on here or at Playstation Home. Even though its not friday yet I do have one question. Will you guys be making a new gift machine with a *Gift Yourself* option and replace it with the current gift machine?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 159 (1,757 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

May 14, 2014

what the flawk! i still havent recieved my code from the 1st one mike

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 159 (1,747 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
398 posts

May 14, 2014
I agree with everyone else. Would be sweet to have a pshome event, but I do have social media accounts. No big. However, there better be news on our pink & black cybergoth set ~_~
#finfree
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 159 (1,736 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9211 posts

May 14, 2014

Seems interesting Mike. I am not the most  technological here, but I will try to attend someday when I figure it all out :smileytongue:

Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 159 (1,727 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
130 posts

May 14, 2014

The issue with doing this in PS Home is that it's really, really, difficult to track and record what you're all asking. Flawk separates general banter from questions and allows you all to vote for which question should be answered next. 

Once a question is selected, a dialogue starts between the host and the asker, which everyone can view. We can also poll you and show you videos of upcoming content, which we cannot do in PS Home.

I will get something together for a LKWD meetup in Home though, I hear what you're getting at!

<3

LKWD_Mike

Edit: Just spoken to the team at Flawk and they've told me that you can attend the Q&A anonymously without logging in :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 159 (1,686 Views)
Sackboy
130 posts

May 14, 2014

jada42 wrote:

what the flawk! i still havent recieved my code from the 1st one mike

ERMAGHUERD! I'm so sorry, I just checked and I never sent you one. Check your PM's.

im-sorry.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 159 (1,678 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3030 posts

May 14, 2014

I'll try and check it out anonymously since this thing wants to not only send tweets from my account but to also follow new users.  There's no need for that.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 159 (1,674 Views)
0 Likes