Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Re: #AskLKWD - Flawk Fridays

May 30, 2014

LKWD Flawk starts NOW :smileyhappy:

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 61 of 159 (925 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

May 30, 2014

Greetings, Mike,

Home needs a really good space station clubhouse (no offense DL) and you guys do such a terrific job at everything else. Can you help us out? Even a Sodium or Iron Fusion related clubhouse would be supercool. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Message 62 of 159 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5560 posts

May 30, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Greetings, Mike,

Home needs a really good space station clubhouse (no offense DL) and you guys do such a terrific job at everything else. Can you help us out? Even a Sodium or Iron Fusion related clubhouse would be supercool. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Did you see my response in the other thread?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Lockwood-Personal-space-ideas/td-p/43646300/...

Message 63 of 159 (895 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

May 30, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Greetings, Mike,

Did you see my response in the other thread?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Lockwood-Personal-space-ideas/td-p/43646300/...

Yup. Check out LKWD's comments under the video.

Message 64 of 159 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5560 posts

May 31, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:
Yup. Check out LKWD's comments under the video.

I had asked LKWD_TIM about this space last year at a Q&A. At first he had no idea what I was talking about, then he said it was just a DEV space used for the video. I still don't think he knew what I was reffering to..LOL.

It looks like a lot of work went into the space just for a promo video, plus the fact that there was talk of a Homeling clubhouse.

Message 65 of 159 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Jun 1, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:
I had asked LKWD_TIM about this space last year at a Q&A. At first he had no idea what I was talking about, then he said it was just a DEV space used for the video. I still don't think he knew what I was reffering to..LOL.

It looks like a lot of work went into the space just for a promo video, plus the fact that there was talk of a Homeling clubhouse.

I wonder if it's something the Sodium team was working on before they left LKWD. They never did bring out Sodium 3 and 4.

Message 66 of 159 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Jun 1, 2014
i heard rumors attendees receive gifts. is this true? havent seen anything yet but I enjoyed chatting with others this past Friday :smileyhappy:

Support Forums
Message 67 of 159 (797 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5560 posts

Jun 1, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
i heard rumors attendees receive gifts. is this true? havent seen anything yet but I enjoyed chatting with others this past Friday :smileyhappy:

I know if you ask a question, you get 80 GM tokens in a Twitter DM. That's why Mike asks peoples regions at the end of their question. I'm not really sure if anyone who doesn't ask a question gets anything. Keep an eye out for a Twitter message.

Message 68 of 159 (782 Views)
Wastelander
447 posts

Jun 1, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:

Hiya SP!

Nope, not a rumour! But as CMCSAVAGE already wrote earlier, you only get the reward for asking Mike a question via the main question box area the takes over the top center of the Flawk (where we all vote on the question we want answered most). I'll let you know if I ever receive anything via DM for my own question.

Just attending or asking questions in the Twitter feed line along the bottom gets you nothing more than the near-instant gratification of interacting with us all… along with some interesting confusion when someone who isn't actually leaving says "later" or "bye". :man-veryhappy:

And same here… good chatting a bit with everyone (and sooooo glad I was able to somehow sneak on with my BrainPADD (iPad) this week.

For those reading who had trouble last week using mobile devices, the experience has improved, and it does sorta work now (though not officially yet). The most important thing for now is to make sure you are using a browser which allows you to reset the User Agent to "Safari (Mac)" — anything but Safari likely will have this ability.. For now, you can read and see everything in the Flawk, but logging in to Twitter results in an authorization error, and typing a message doesn't, unless you somehow manage to work around things. For now, it's safer on your sanity (unless you're really stubborn) to use a regular non-IOS mobile device. But at least Flawk seems to be getting closer to proper mobile integration.

Oh, and did anyone notice other Mike (@MikeFlawk) was also present? Wish he'd have answered a few about Flawk…

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 69 of 159 (745 Views)
Sackboy
130 posts

Jun 2, 2014

Hey guys, prizes going out today! Check your DMs on Twitter.

The Flawk crew let me know that a mobile version of Flawk is being worked on and will be available soon :smileyhappy:

Message 70 of 159 (727 Views)