Nov 17 2013
By: King_xO-AsSaSSin PlayStation MVP 4382 posts

Are you done with Home?

144 replies 895 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

Upon the release of PS4, PS Home wasn't on it. Sony hasn't bothered to say anything about it. Basically, we are the only ones talking about Home. Some still believe that we have to wait to hear Home's announcement. Others have gave up the hopes of ever seeing it on Next Gen. Also, I've seen less content getting published in Home, less people, and less posts in this forum.

So I ask, are you just done with PS Home completely, or are you still here?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 145 (895 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3270 posts

Re: Are you done with Home?

Nov 17, 2013

These days im more gone than here 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 145 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Tranny still uses Home to see friends but not for much else. As much as I hate to admit it, we'll probably be SOL when it comes to Home within the next year or so. Sony refuses to give us details, Japan and HK stopped selling new stuff, and it seems the only thing still on the Home staff's minds is dollar signs. The writing's clearly on the wall here, and Tranny finds it most unswagtastic.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 145 (878 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7009 posts

Nov 17, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

...are you still here?

*raises hand*

Present! I'm not done with it yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 145 (876 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I'm here everyday. :smileyhappy: I have confidence that it will get re-vamped. Surely Sony wouldn't be dumb enough to get rid of it completely. After all, a lot of people placed a lot of money into this.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 145 (875 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 17, 2013

For the most part, yes.

If you are my friend, then you will know my time lately has been more placed into GTA V online. Home has it's moments, where I can't be bothered with it for a few days. I've enjoyed the friendships I've made in there, along with the things I've experienced. Though, you'd have to be blind to not notice how unlively this place has been for the past few days.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 145 (861 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5820 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

I'm not going to give up on PlayStation Home for the next-gen console as I'll continue logging on for a long period of time. Sure I may feel a little disappointed that it won't appear on the PS4, but I decide to buy the next-gen console regardless as I continue to enjoy my PS3 with its games that I have now and plan on buying in the future.

No, I am not done with Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 145 (854 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7009 posts

Nov 17, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

For the most part, yes.

If you are my friend, then you will know my time lately has been more placed into GTA V online. Home has it's moments, where I can't be bothered with it for a few days. I've enjoyed the friendships I've made in there, along with the things I've experienced. Though, you'd have to be blind to not notice how unlively this place has been for the past few days.

Ok, I'll try to come around more :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 145 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Have i given up on HOME? Well that is a Good Question...

Have i given up Hope that Home will be on PS4? Answer to that is YES! Due to Home not being on PS4 at Launch it won't be on PS4 ever if it was on at Launch we would had our Wish to Home's Future. But Sadly Home doesn't have a Future then.

For me i didn't rush out like most people did and get a PS4. I'm still on PS3 and HOME yet. And i'll still use HOME until they shut it down. But do to Home not having a FUTURE... I will no Longer Buy HOME item's when we all know darn well that were gonna loose Them soon. So why waste Money now. I Supported Home for almost 5 years now. But now that PS4 is out and HOME is not on PS4 it's just a matter of time before it closes.

Again i'll still use Home until it closes. A Sad day that will be. The Answer u asked was Are You Done with HOME?  NO i'm not done with HOME. Now ask urself the same question: Are U Done with HOME?

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 145 (808 Views)
Fender Bender
2390 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I'm still here doing what I usually do, messing with my private spaces/apartments. 

More to do on TYCOON at least for now.

CHALLENGE is interesting and keeps me ocupied and apparently some others but I just won't do the broomstick race, I'd rather jump the broomstick.

I got to the Boss on SCRIBBLE once but that's a forget it challenge unless I'm bored.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 145 (803 Views)