Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2013
By: allukr Lombax Warrior 88 posts
Accepted Solution

Are "fams" getting out of control?

9 replies 379 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

I know topic is dissucused a lot in the forums but its annoying me in the public spaces. Especially the plalyground which I try avoid. Mostly every public space I go there are fams going back and fourth at each other swearing and using foul language .  Such as the hub. It's coming to the point I don't like going into public spaces because they are just unavoidable. And Sony can't really do anything about it. 

Thank you. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (379 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4172 posts

Re: Are "fams" getting out of control?

Feb 5, 2013
They don't bother me. I spend most of my time in public spaces. Just tune them out or put them on ignore.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (371 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Seems simple enough :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

No they aren't. They are easy enough to ignore. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Depends on the "Fams"....?

I'd get out of control for a bar fight mini game if it was on PS Home.... Then again maybe not.... Last thing I need is a naked muscle dude showing up wanting my clothes & my motorcycle....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7518 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
They don't bother me. I spend most of my time in public spaces. Just tune them out or put them on ignore.

I demand to know why they are trafficking in non-domestic hamsters and proceed to don rubber gloves and tazer in preperation for a cavity search. Most don't want to recruit me afterwards.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (312 Views)
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Now that the charming little children can't freeze us, I find them very easy to deal with...."Ignore button"..... plop- plop... Fizz..Fizz.

Oh what a relieve it is....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (278 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6173 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Nope there an ignore button for that and even i rarely use it since by not replying to them is enough if a fam tries to get to your head just ignore then as they want you to say something bad so a bunch of then can report you thus banning you i know it because i had a friend who had that incident but anyway just ignore then and move on.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 5, 2013
This is why I like EU home. We have no fams there :smileyhappy: you can't spend 10 mins in USA without some noob asking if you wana join their fam. Honestly guys if initiation is THAT easy why would anyone join a group where strangers can join just like that?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (179 Views)
VP of Gaming
25781 posts

Feb 5, 2013

"Fams" aren't out of control because they aren't going anywhere. No progress. Just at a permanent stand still. Block, Ignore or just tune out. They are nothing.

Please note, this is referring to those fams who tend to harass and cause disruption in any space that they congregate in.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes