Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Are items overpriced?

Nov 19, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Keep in mind that $15 includes both male and female. So it's essentially $7.50

$7.50 for an outfit you want and then another $7.50 for an outfit you dont want. HUZZAH!

I know, but it's best to think of the other $7.50 being spent for permanent X7 access and all benefits along with it.

Message 11 of 22 (233 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4413 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Actually one is 7.50 and the other is 7.49 :-P Think of the penny saved as the bundle discount even though they don't sell these items individually lol.
Message 12 of 22 (226 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 19, 2012

xbq2324R wrote:

Okay so today I was looking in the exlusives store for the first time. I then saw one diamond suit and one gold suit for $15 each. Now I'm not trying to start a war here but don't you think at the least that's a little overpriced? Believe me I'll buy virtual items for $0.99 or maybe up to $7. But never 15. Leave your thoughts below on what you think is overpriced or your opinion on  prices for items.

Some item's are other's not so much.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 13 of 22 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6152 posts

Nov 19, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

There's always people with more money than sense. While the Exclusives are overpriced and tacky, they make useful "I'm stupid and unloved" signs. If you happen to come across one, smirk and keep walking.

I feel worse for the schmucks who paid $50 to play No Man's Land or Home Tycoon.

If you're having fun on Home that doesn't make you a schmuck, now wasting  $300 a month on cigarettes or drugs, that's a schmuck - anyway if people have disposable income to spend on Home, you shouldn't feel (worse) for anyone who can blow $200 or more a month on Home, because obviously they aren't hurting in this economy.

BannerFans.com
Message 14 of 22 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
2999 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

xbq2324R wrote:

Okay so today I was looking in the exlusives store for the first time. I then saw one diamond suit and one gold suit for $15 each. Now I'm not trying to start a war here but don't you think at the least that's a little overpriced? Believe me I'll buy virtual items for $0.99 or maybe up to $7. But never 15. Leave your thoughts below on what you think is overpriced or your opinion on  prices for items.

I notice that anything on Home that is made of gold or diamonds costs a huge amount of money. But they're only textures to me. Are they trying to make Home feel like real life by having everything made of gold or diamonds outragously expensive? Is it so some wannbe's on there can feel like they're really rich? You'll never catch me buying that crap. Although I have considered buying a golden toilet.  :manlol:

bobs fed signature
Message 15 of 22 (182 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Keep in mind that $15 includes both male and female. So it's essentially $7.50

yes and its stupid.

we should be able to buy only 1.

anw i wouldnt pay 7$ for an outfit like that.

the one for women makes the butt looks really huge, so NO.

I maybe would get it if it was 2$ because i like it in general, mostly the diamonds xD

Message 16 of 22 (169 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

xbq2324R wrote:

I notice that anything on Home that is made of gold or diamonds costs a huge amount of money. But they're only textures to me. Are they trying to make Home feel like real life by having everything made of gold or diamonds outragously expensive? Is it so some wannbe's on there can feel like they're really rich? You'll never catch me buying that crap. Although I have considered buying a golden toilet.  :manlol:

nahhhh you got to go Platinum Crystal toilet LOL  :smileywink:

Message 17 of 22 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1619 posts

Nov 19, 2012

In my opinion yes items are over priced, as well as the fact that Home never fixes any issues from broken items and all the other issues that have been stated here in these forums time and time and time again! From the bugs to the lack of customer service for Home I deleted it! Best decision I ever made!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 18 of 22 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Pricing is escalating and so is the amount of content. We see it with many clothing separates now at 1.49 instead of .99. Apartments are coming in bundles and are now often closer to 6.99 when sold separately.

Purchasing of items in Exclusives has been discussed to death. Those who enjoy the diamond suits and more are certainly entitled to spend their money as they see fit. There is certainly a market for them given they are very common in world so they are selling. 

X7 does have value given all the bundles sold there now for a dollar and they are starting to have free exclusive items that are pretty interesting. 

Message 19 of 22 (143 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Overpriced! Those pantherbots definitely are....I won't spend more than $5 for a single item.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 20 of 22 (139 Views)
0 Likes