Re: April Shmaypril

Apr 8, 2007
Message 20 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 8, 2007
im with my family right now on easter just using my laptop for all we know it probably wonr come out till may just so they can piss us off
Message 21 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3640 posts

Apr 8, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
Yes, I just followed Easter with sunday to make it flow. You must be from another country...yes?

I was talking about the  FEDERAL holiday comment. We don't get mondays off for easter and Easter is not a fed holiday.
Just another 2 day weekend.

instead of answering my question you bask me in an unasked for history lesson. Stick to the question at hand -don't nit pick

Well I think its a dumb idea. They should do it on a weekday when all the snotty little kids are in school.

Do not peel an Orange with a knife.
I've always got my flamesuit on.
3000th post made on 07-25-2009 08:42 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 47.
Message 22 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 8, 2007

Whitey6 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
Yes, I just followed Easter with sunday to make it flow. You must be from another country...yes?

I was talking about the  FEDERAL holiday comment. We don't get mondays off for easter and Easter is not a fed holiday.

instead of answering my question you bask me in an unasked for history lesson. Stick to the question at hand -don't nit pick

Well I think its a dumb idea. They should do it on a weekday when all the snotty little kids are in school.

I don't care one way or the other if its a weekday or weekend, as long as it's soon.
Message 23 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Apr 8, 2007
when are they going to start the registration
Message 24 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 8, 2007

GANGST001 wrote:
when are they going to start the registration

This Month (April), no exact date/time though.
Message 25 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Apr 9, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

Whitey6 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

I don't care one way or the other if its a weekday or weekend, as long as it's soon.

Y YOU!!! (((I SHAKING  MY FIST IN ANGER!) ))))I RESENT THAT COMMENT!
Hail To The King Baby. "PLAYSTATION®3"

Wii, PC, Xbox, Xbox 360 ,Game Cube "Bow Down Before Your Master!!!"
PS3 4 LIFE
Message 26 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Whitey6 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

Yes, a weekday where all students... from preschool to college... are actually getting an education

Either you are a "snotty little kid" yourself, or a grumpy immature old person

Message 27 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Whitey6 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

Yes, a weekday where all students... from preschool to college... are actually getting an education

I agree with the HULK, those pursueing a higher education shouldn't be penalized.....by not being there for beta registrations.
Message 28 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 10, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

Whitey6 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

I agree with the HULK, those pursueing a higher education shouldn't be penalized.....by not being there for beta registrations.

OW3ND lol. best post ever
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 29 of 37 (12 Views)
0 Likes