Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Re: April Shmaypril

Apr 7, 2007

mr.ps3 wrote:
In puertorico easter is not important we go to church and prey for what god did for us.

How nice.....but can we stick to the question at hand

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-07-2007 07:12 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 7, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
That history was the basis of your question..

I guess I could have just said, NO.

I just felt it was really a stupid question. It's not a fed holiday like you stated in the question.
Try thinking things out before you post and maybe you won't get replies you don't like.

Basis of my question was that Easter Sunday is a day most business' are closed allowing those interested in the beta to be there for registeration if Sony was fair minded enough to open it, NOT that it was a federal holiday....gee maybe thats why it was in Parentheses. Do I need to explain this to you in another language?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 7, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

I just felt it was really a stupid question. It's not a fed holiday like you stated in the question.
Try thinking things out before you post and maybe you won't get replies you don't like.

Basis of my question was that Easter Sunday is a day most business' are closed allowing those interested in the beta to be there for registeration if Sony was fair minded enough to open it, NOT that it was a federal holiday....gee maybe thats why it was in Parentheses. Do I need to explain this to you in another language?

No, just not like an idiot.

You ask what do you think about my theory. I thinks it's STUPID, & judging by your lack of an intelligent response I see why I have come to this conclusion. Also you might want to use that spell check there Einstein.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 7, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

You ask what do you think about my theory. I thinks it's STUPID, & judging by your lack of an intelligent response I see why I have come to this conclusion. Also you might want to use that spell check there Einstein.

Well if I knew a retard like you was going to respond to this post I probably would've dumbed it down. But unfortunately not everyone has split-second glimpses of the future like
Pink Dog. Wow....what a loser.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 7, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

Well if I knew a retard like you was going to respond to this post I probably would've dumbed it down. But unfortunately not everyone has split-second glimpses of the future like

How could you possibly do that? It's already there.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 8, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

How could you possibly do that? It's already there.

LMAO, That one seriously almost brought me to tears....good one. Kudos
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Apr 8, 2007
I hope its tomorrow because my family is over otday, my cousin is playing Ridge Racer as I type, and the only thing I'm doing tomorrow is oging to church.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 8, 2007

burritoking924 wrote:
I hope its tomorrow because my family is over otday, my cousin is playing Ridge Racer as I type, and the only thing I'm doing tomorrow is oging to church.

Same here
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 8, 2007
don't have to work on eater supermarket is closed
Ps3 owner
PsP owner
Ps2 owner
Ps1 owner

PS3 TAG-KILLERSPARTAN
curently working on :Metal Gear

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 8, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

burritoking924 wrote:

Same here

I third that
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes