Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Re: April 2013 Suggestions!

Apr 23, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I Luv my Bodyguard, But...May I suggest that Sony change the spawn animation or location... so that it doesn't look like a tiny baby bodyguard has not fallen out from between my legs and onto the floor, before growing to full size...     Disturbing....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 269 (180 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Ok I've been getting nostalgic for cartoons I grew up with. Then I got thinking one of those would do great as a space, personal space, pet, game, clothes well u get the point. That been said I think a "Digimon" theme would do good on home and fun. They can have 5 updates for it with each one being a different season of "Digimon".                                                                    

Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 269 (159 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

How about giving us more 3 dimensional beards that are actually making contact with the face (some are floating around the face) and the ability to change the color of this leprechaun beard and other video game character wigs (Street Fighter wigs, Castlevania wigs, etc.)

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 269 (147 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Ask first and third party Developers who wish to create a public space in Home, rather than having the space based on one game, have it based on a series or franchise. That way the space would remain current long after the game itself is no longer being played or is now forgotten.

And updated accordingly with each new game to the franchise.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 269 (141 Views)
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Apr 24, 2013

It would be nice to hear the footsteps of our own avatars on wood, concrete or snow  (appropriate to the footwear we are we are using) - including the footsteps/engine sounds of whatever animal or ride we are using. Or splashing sounds when swimming. But our sounds should not be heard by others as it can become annoying if someone should purposefully circle us.

If it doesn't use up too much memory, I think it would be a great enhancement for us while moving about in Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 269 (142 Views)
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Apr 24, 2013

As we have animated clothing, why not have a shirt that has bullet holes? Then a few seconds later blood pours from the wounds.

Or a long sleeved shirt that at first makes us look bone thin, but after a couple of minutes bulge out with muscles.

What about animated hair? Hair that moves as we chat. Or shifts as we walk/run in a space?

Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 269 (141 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Apr 24, 2013

nDreams' Blimps

I've been thinking that something should be done with Blimps to make it more interesting and fun. First of all, it's like playing tag in the air... And endless ongoing game of tag with no end.

My idea is to update it so that at the end of a twenty four hour period, the person who managed to stay untagged the longest in a day is rewarded with a prize from the nDreams Catalogue. Basically, there will be no sitting around and now reason to not be "it".

I don't know if this can be done, but it's just an idea.

Bonus time!

At the end of a season or year, the person who has managed to not be tagged the longest out of each daily winner will win a super-duper prize. Maybe a free blimp hanger personal space with interactive blimp - look out the windows and see the landscape slide by. And maybe a couple of other nDreams goodies.

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 269 (139 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Arcade Cabinets

Currently, we have arcade games that only reward the owner of the game. How about arcade cabinets that have two line-ups of prizes? One set of prizes for the owner of the cabinet and one set for their guests. The owner cannot collect the guest prizes unless they are a guest at someone else's personal space or clubhouse.

I think that this could encourage the sale of such cabinets and help with our social interactivity. If it can be done, it might be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 269 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3205 posts

Apr 24, 2013

With all the personal and public spaces that have water themes. How about working LMO Jet Skies like the ones in Granzella's Southern Island Hideaway.  imagesCABHML7T.jpgimagesCAKFTA9P.jpgJet Ski.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 269 (107 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Apr 24, 2013

A few things

1. **IMPORTANT** More furniture slots for bigger spaces; such as the dream yacht, hideaway, and island, Palace of 7 Winds, etc.

2. The ability to put wall hangings in your clubhouse. I've seen it suggested on a monthly suggestion thread like 6 months ago but it never saw daylight.  This would improve the look and feel of clubhouses dramatically and allow for more creativity.

3. A V for Vendetta mask

when Halloween rolls around each year, Sony's got it pretty much covered. I.e. Ghostface, zombies, vampires, sandman, animals, etc

but the ONE thing that's missing is this iconic mask from such an amazing and incredibly loved film.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/358176516/V-FOR-VENDETTA-Official-Licensed-font-b-Guy-b-font-font...

4. The ability to set personal spaces of your's as favorites and also have a storage space for spaces that we don't visit often. Currently, we can only have one default go-to-space and for those that have many apartments (such as myself) it's a pain having to search through them all the time.

5. Similar to four: the ability to set different hairstyles as favorites. (same reasoning as before)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 269 (103 Views)