ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 21 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Re: April 20 no beta?.....yet

Apr 21, 2007
Aerfox apparently this thread wasn't useless enough to point out your useless opinion about it. It's simple if you don't like the thread then don't type anything in it. Trust when I say this; by typing what you said you wasted you time and any effort you think you did in stopping me or anyone for typing what I feel when I feel about the subject in this forum.

Please don't feel that I'm saying this because I'm online I will say this to you face if I ever saw you, but that will be stupid and a waste of time. So please if you have an answer to the question I asked when I created this topic, that would be great. Otherwise take your negativity to someone else..

Have a nice night

P.S I hope whoever wants to get on the beta get on. If you don't or don't want to, then I hope to see you on the full version.
Photobucket
Message 22 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 21, 2007
Calm down guys ive been hearing alot of stuff that beta will be out for signups on the 24th u just have to patient a little longer
98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy paste this into your signature

Also PSN name is killer78 add me
Message 23 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
Sorry, I'm too busy mourning to care about the 10 days we still have left

Let's take today to focuse a little less on the beta registrations, and a little more on the victims who lost their lives in the Virginia Tech massacre

I'm not going to live my life around the Virfina Tech massacre.
Message 24 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 21, 2007
WOW!!!

I only posted my original reply with a please, & people actually got pissed off??

To be on topic it was 4-20 & no beta, now it's 4-21 & no beta, as well as it may not be here 4-22.
I was only stating that I wasn't too worried about it yesterday & was thinking of the VT victims & "asked" <didn't tell, if people just take a min or 2 to reflect.  Now the original poster goes postal on it!!

I hope he doesn't go to college & own a gun.. Sounds like he has issues..

RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 25 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I am the original poster and I do own a gun and go to college.That's not even funny. If you really cared about it like you claim you do you wouldn't even joke about something like that. Now think about that for 2 mins.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Apr 21, 2007
That's what I'm trying to say Solid Snake......
Photobucket
Message 27 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes