Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2007
By: Sythin Survivor 2759 posts

Apartment Options

8 replies 13 views Edited Apr 11, 2007
I understand that everybody will get a standard apartment. But will there be some standard funrature. If so, is it a sizable cataloge or is it to early to tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: Apartment Options

Apr 11, 2007
From what I understand, so far with your free standard apartment, you will also be able to chose from some free furniture and things to put in your home.  What types of thing I am not sure of, but I can pretty much guarantee you that you will be able to get some free couches and chairs and maybe even a free tv.  It's not clearly showed as of yet.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Apr 11, 2007
So is there basically going to be a default apartment for everyone to start off with?
I'm sure we can't have a mansion as soon as we start using it
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 11, 2007
Some important extras that seem to come stock standard, is using anything you have on the PS3 to decorate the apartmnent, and have music, video playing. If this is extended to web pages it would be very useful as well, just for a place to check things - as a bit of a home office, better still if such web page wall hangings were also checking to update.

I am hoping a stock standard appartment can pretty quickly be turned into a study, lined with sites and a other web devices that I use on a standard basis. That would be a good begining and a reason to go there every morning.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1338 posts

Apr 11, 2007

GregS wrote:
Some important extras that seem to come stock standard, is using anything you have on the PS3 to decorate the apartmnent, and have music, video playing. If this is extended to web pages it would be very useful as well, just for a place to check things - as a bit of a home office, better still if such web page wall hangings were also checking to update.

I am hoping a stock standard appartment can pretty quickly be turned into a study, lined with sites and a other web devices that I use on a standard basis. That would be a good begining and a reason to go there every morning.

Agreed.
Original 60GB PS3 dead
Second 250GB Slim in action

Playing a lot of FIFA 10 and MW2 right now
GT5 Hurry up please
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 12, 2007
There will definently be standard furniture, but chances are that all the available starting furniture isn't free. It would be generous for Sony to offer a free chair, or table. Then, with the standard apartment comes an upgraded mansion
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 29, 2007
why can't they have a sigh-up so they e-mail you and say your accepted or not

only god can judge someone he brought them into tohe world and he can birng them out!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Apr 30, 2007
i just pee'd everywhere.

what do you guys think about this?  Do they have like an apartment, a little house, then a mansion?  that'd be cool with all the variety you can have.

NICK9608 wrote:
why can't they have a sigh-up so they e-mail you and say your accepted or not

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 30, 2007
maybe something like habbo hotal if you've ever played it
hit counter
Please use plain text.