Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 28 2013
By: Ingavar_out Lombax Warrior 142 posts
Accepted Solution

Another Rainforest Lodge question

19 replies 1019 views Edited Dec 28, 2013
I am subscribed to MyPSHome on YouTube, and they have put a video up of this unreleased space. When I checked out their link, they had it priced at $4.99 for NA, but no release date for any region. A friend let me come over to his version of it, but I didn't fully understand the trick to getting it, and the internet has no info on this.

Does anyone know any possible way to get this space?
Message 1 of 20 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

Re: Another Rainforest Lodge question

Dec 28, 2013

I would have to say because nothing is official yet is why no details are forth coming.

How about your friend?

Did you try asking your friend how they acquired the space?:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 2 of 20 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Some people have acquired spaces only available in other regions via what's called a mall hack. Now while it's something Tranny never did or will do, there is a known friend who engages in this. Supposedly someone hacks items from other regions into the store for her to buy and that's how she gets them. According to her, Sony is aware of people who do this but since the items are always paid for and the money somehow goes to the appropriate region (how that works Tranny has no idea), Sony has no problems with people who do this. That may be how someone you know has access to that space. There could be other options though, but no idea what they are however.
Message 3 of 20 (981 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Dec 28, 2013

I never saw the Rainforest although I heard of it. There was someone I followed into a Vegas space I believe it was but the kiosk didn't work. Next we went to two other places the last which I don't remember. The second one I liked, a boat with one room with a bar. While not great it had an atmosphere which I did indeed like very much. SInce the kiosk worked in that space, I bought it. I forgot the name of it offhand. The last space I bought two or three furniture items.

I have no idea how the inital person or persons got hold of them but it was an interesting tour. 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 4 of 20 (973 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
306 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013
there are 5 exclusive unreleased spaces that sony never brought out to the public and i have no idea why, but they are

1: Luxury Bayfront Condo
2: Paradise at Sea (Yacht)
3: Deep Sea Diver (Submarine)
4: Rainforest Lodge
5: Las Vegas Suite

Each having an open house psn users can obtain only 3 of these which can be purchased are

2: Paradise at Sea (Yacht)
3: Deep Sea Diver (Submarine)
4: Rainforest Lodge

Only way to goto them are followin a friend who knows certain methods they may not want to discuss, but aside from that, they're unreleased in NA and EU regions and 2 of which have clubhouse versions which is really neat :smileywink:
Message 5 of 20 (958 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1527 posts

Dec 28, 2013
They should just come out with these spaces already. Only knew about the rainforest lodge through YPSH on YouTube as the OP mentioned. I'm sure one would think Sony want to make money from these spaces.

Also special mention to the Frozen Peak Palace open house here in NA from a couple of years ago that ultimately was released in the EU region only, but is now longer available through them either. Yet its furniture is still available for purchase.
Message 6 of 20 (902 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Thanks a lot for all of the tips and info. I'll try asking some other friends if they could help me get this space, and leave it if no one is interested.
Message 7 of 20 (875 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 28, 2013
These would have been good as challenge rewards, who cares if their older spaces. The only apartment on that list that I'd really like to have is the Las Vegas apt, I've seen it and it's really quite nice. All three that can be purchased are ok but the gifting items they have are 22 slots each(which is why they probably aren't for sale currently in the stores).
Message 8 of 20 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

Ingavar_out wrote:
Thanks a lot for all of the tips and info. I'll try asking some other friends if they could help me get this space, and leave it if no one is interested.

You don't have to look no further than this thread. The tour guide already posted. Be warned though, you'll hurt their feelings if you don't thank them.....:smileylol:

Message 9 of 20 (846 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Sorry, but who is the tour guide? Things have been so busy for me this holiday season I am still tired enough to be having some trouble thinking. 8P
i do thank everyone who posted on this topic. :-)
Message 10 of 20 (732 Views)
0 Likes